Find Out The Gender and Names

5 months later.

Emily is so happy to be with The Cullen and her name is Emilie Cullen, daughter of Emmett and Rosalie.
Chase is put in jail for 12 years, everyone found out that he lied to them and the one who raped Emily and got her pregnant with his child.

Emily love Paul so much and he always support her and stay by her side. They are engaged, Paul ask her to marry Emily about month ago and she said yes but she want get married after the baby to be born, Emily is 16 years old.

Emmett's POV
I love Rosalie and Emily so much, they mean the world to me, I'm so happy that Emily accept us to be her parents.
"Sweetie, have you thoughts any names?" Rosalie asked.
"Well, I got one for a girl." Emily said.
"Really? What is it?" Rosalie asked.
"Gina." Emily said I smile, it beautiful.
We heard Carlisle walk in, I thought he got work at hospital.
"Why aren't you in hospital?" I asked.
"It my day off." He said I nodded.
"Can we help you?" Rosalie asked.
"Well, no but if you want to know if your baby is okay and find out the gender?" Carlisle asked I look at him surprised, did he bought ultrasound machine thingy? I bet he did.
"Really?" Emily asked he nodded just before Paul walk in smiling.
"Can't wait!" Rosalie said exciting.
"Well, come to office then." He said.

Emily lay down on table bed as Carlisle switch computer on, Rosalie next to me smiling as we watch them while Paul next to Emily holding hands. Carlisle said the baby is healthy and she will be fine that when we become shocked.

 Carlisle said the baby is healthy and she will be fine that when we become shocked

She is having a girl! My granddaughter.

"What is it?!" Alice exciting jump up and down I roll my eyes.
"It a girl." Emily said smile, Alice scream and hug her, "plus, you not taking her to shopping." She added making me and everyone laugh hard.
"She mean!" Alice pouts.
"Nah, she isn't." I said smirks.
"What you naming her?" Bella asked.
"Gina." Emily said already got a name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry too short.