Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

Few minutes later his reply came in

I miss you more my Queen, wishing I've brought you here with me , my mind is always running a marathon thinking of you ,I love you so much it scares me a times .Take Care pumpkin .Kisses😘

🌹

Five days passed and it was a miracle that am  still breathing , I am used to him not being around most of the times but he always comes home no matter how late it is and I was okay with it, but his absence is affecting me badly, if to say he is gone for a month I will definitely pack my bag and follow him, to hell with work , besides the boss is my daddy ,that's the perk of being the boss's daughter I've got immunity and privileges.
I decided to go shopping with my car, I will be asking too much of Simran if I ask her to take me , though she won't mind but I have to be fair, she's still getting it hard to be the perfect housewife but she's trying and I am proud of her for that .I went to the vegetable aisle to get more for stocking in the freezer when a familiar face came into view .It was Hanifa, the witch that broke Taseer's heart and trust because of his background, I could vividly remember the hurtful things she said to me on my wedding .She saw me and gave me a smirk.I willed my self not to glare at her or hiss out loud .
" Well well well , who am I seeing if not the bitch her self! " her tone was dangerously low and intimidating , but I am not a type of person to be intimidated especially by a piece of trash like her, if  I were my former self, she would've earned a dirty slap but the new me ain't like that so I kept quite and pretended that she's not there neither talking to Me.
" Malama I'm talking to you , you better give me an answer " she's getting annoyed and I love that, let her bark like the dog she truly is, I wish Simmy is here to put her in her rightful place ,I just hoped she won't try something stupid which will make me loose my cool, as if on cue she said something that made me drop the basket I was holding .
" I will soon come into your home and destroy it, I guess Muntaseer didn't tell you that he is adding another wife and it's no other person than me , get ready Manal khaleed for you'll soon become a spectator in your own house , Muntaseer is mine and mine alone " seeing the condition her words put me in she laughed haughtily and left the store , leaving me dumbfounded and shaking .I managed to reach home safely , I can't face Taseer neither talk to him, how could he do that to me ?I trust him so much I never doubt him for a second, it should be any other woman but Hanifa. Before I know  it fever overtook me , I couldn't go to work the next day ,Simran brought food and Ammy came to say see how I was faring , my head hurts like hell but my heart hurts more , I couldn't tell anyone , I haven't seen any changes from Taseer, he stayed out late but he's always at work right ?what if he wasn't at work but with her,should I believe her or not ?but how can she say that she's going to marry him if it's not true.

I was lying down in bed still shivering from the fever when I heard the sound of his car, even if I have the strength to go out I don't think I can face him .He came in calling my name sounding happy , he came in and paused then rushed to me " Yahsalaam Hayatee what's wrong ?" He sounded alarmed .Instead of giving him an answer I burst into tears ,I wanted to trust him and forget about what she said but how can I when my world is about to come crashing down , when I will loose the happiness I've been used to ? He took time consoling me and I weakly welcomed him back , I've missed his warmth and I can't help but snuggle into him even though am having a battle inside .I tried to hide my worries.
"Sorry I didn't cook, but I will order something for you " I said aiming to pick my phone, he stopped me and shook his head indicating no , the poor guy removed his clothes and wore jallabiyah ,went into the kitchen and prepared lunch for us .I felt like crying out loud when my mind pictured him doing the same thing to another woman other than me .
It went on like that till I got well , everything is fine between us but I become more reserved, less romantic and keep to my self ,I hardly smile at my husband neither sit and have a chat with him, our daily routines changed because I always give the excuse of either being tired or not in the mood, whenever he drop me at work I hardly wait for him to give me the usual goodbye kiss on the forehead, or the prayers and the I will miss you and love you .It went on for two good weeks and I tried to listen to every conversation he has on phone ,but it's always about business. I really miss us but how can I pretend to be okay when I am not,how can I look him In the eye and tell him how betrayed I feel and how much disappointed I am in him for wanting to marry that bitch without my knowledge, what have I done wrong to deserve such ?