Wait, since I'm a pro.... So I'm in court zero.... Wow, lucky!

I smirked victoriously at Ryoma who just slapped me playfully on the arm.

"Bastard," he whispered playfully. I just smirked and ignored the name he called me.

"Alright, everything else is the same as the previous years, you are in the same strings so go to your group!"

The noises of the chairs scrapping the ground was heard as people gather to where their group was. I nodded at Ryoma telling him to go, he gave me an uncertain look but walked to the group of high schoolers. My blue eyes narrowed as I saw him stand around a group of monsters.

Rikkai Dai captain, Yukimura Seiichi, vice captain Sanada Genichiro, total of two.

Hyoutei captain Atobe Keigo, and Oshitari Yushi, total of two.

Shitenhouji captain Shiraishi Kuranosuke, Chitose Senri and freshman former super rookie of the west Toyama Kintaro, total of three.

And last school to have first strings, Seigaku captain, Tezuka Kunimitsu, Tensai Fuji Shusuke, and the prince of tennis Echizen Ryoma, total of three.

I inwardly smiled knowing the first string was strong, though a questioned popped in my head.

"What's wrong hime?" A voice questioned me as they wrapped a arm around my shoulder.

I smiled up at the tall dark green haired teen, "Just wondering why there isn't more first string members, it's pretty obvious there are more people who deserve to have the title."

Ryoga-nii looked at the first string, his hazel eyes lingering on his younger brother for a second before he looked down at me.

"Kurobe coach made few members from the first string to be in the lower group to prevent others from being cocky and going up. Aside from this group there's another larger group of high schoolers, though apparently they're training at the mountain right now."

My eyes widen in surprise as the older male mentioned the mountain. Does this mean he is coaching?

"Hm, so the other high-schools will be here as well?" I questioned interestedly.

Ryoga nodded, "After their training in hell they'll be back but you groups of kids," he jutted his chin out to the group of males talking, "Will be the ones who keep the non talented people in place."

I slightly grimaced at his harsh words but nodded, saying they don't have talent is a bit harsh.

"Oi, you two listen," Kazuya whispered from behind us. I turned around and smiled apologetically before paying attention. I frowned slightly, I was surrounded by tall college and high school students who towered over me, I couldn't see my uncle while he talked.

I stretched as much as I could and went on my tiptoes to see him but puffed in annoyance when I didn't succeed. Though I was suddenly lifted off the ground held by my armpits. With surprise I looked at who held me.

"Thank you Oni-San," I smiled at the huge red haired male who nodded at me. He held me but i still could only see a bit, "Can I sit on your shoulders?" I questioned.

The male didn't answer but lifted me onto his shoulders allowing me to sit comfortably. He held my feet with his large hands balancing me while I placed my hands on his head for support.

I grinned happily as I looked down and saw Satoru-San talking. I looked up and saw that if I stretched, my hands could touch the ceiling, enjoying the new experience of being tall I smiled.

"Those who want to go up to string zero must be able to get at least four games from one of the pros to be going to the Championships."

I eyed Ryoma who smirked as he eyed his brother, I waved at him and his eyes widen when he saw me on Oni's shoulder.