Chapter 1: Leaving Fairytail

Lucy Pov:

It was a beautiful day in Magnolia. I'm going to Fairytail to do daily stuff when Natsu approached me furiously and shouted at me"Lucy why did you do this to Lisanna??!!!" he points to Lisanna and Lisanna had bruises on her hand and feet. I saw Lisanna smirk snugly(Lisanna's attitude is not evil so sorry for making her bad) and I growled at her.

Natsu saw me growl and punched me. Erza and Gray attacked me and everyone in the guild except Mira, Wendy and Levy-chan. They had worried looks on their faces.

So I went to Master's office and he gasped.

"Who gave you these bruises Lucy???!!!"Master said with a growl.

"Everyone except Mira, Wendy, Happy, Carla and Levy." I answered with tears in my eyes.

"So you want to leave Fairytail. For how long?"

"Five years and master I have a secret that only Mira, Levy-chan and Wendy know ." So I started telling him my secret and he listened intently.

After listening he removed my guild mark and when I went to the door, I saw Mira, Levy-chan and Wendy there with their bags packed and mine too. I looked confused.

So Levy-chan said "Lu-chan we are coming with you.  Master approved that we can come back after five years. "

"Levy-chan. I'm honored." I said.

So we went out of Fairytail and saw Laxus. Laxus grinned(wait... grinned???!!!) and came to us and he kissed Mira??!!

"Mira, what's going on are you two dating?"I teased Mira.

Mira blushed madly and nodded.  We girls squealed and congratulated Mira. When Laxus interrupted us.

"How long are you in staying in the dragon realm? "

"You told him??!!" l looked shocked and Mira nodded. I practically looked furious so Laxus defended his girl saying

"Don't worry. I'll take care of the guild. No worries." he said.

"I'll miss you." Mira said and Laxus said at the same time and they kissed sending thunder to the sky and when they pulled away, Laxus went back to the guild.

*TIME SKIP*

When we went to the Forrest and saw Grandine, Wendy's mom.

Wendy said "Mom! " and hugged the dragon.

"Lu-chan. Is this really the sky dragon, Grandine?" Levy asked with shock. I nodded and she hugged me, I looked surprised and I hugged her back.

"Let's go princess." Grandine said.

I took out a rainbow colored key. Something I had never showed to anyone except Mira, Wendy, and Levy-chan.

I chanted "Gate of the dragon realm, Open."

Then a portal opened and we stepped in it.