she changes the chakra type around her claws to lightning and smiles, lets see how you like it you annoying bastard. She thinks to herself but then frowns when he disappears.

She gets hit from behind by Kakashi's Chidori and she flies out of the tree and lands on a sharp branch that goes through a part of her leg.

She doesn't complain about the pain but she clenches her teeth and stands up to face a surprised Kakashi.

"What? Did you think I was some weak little girl... Obviously you don't know anything about the legendary Blood Tiger." She smiles at him with blood running out of her mouth. Clearly the fall had done more internal damage then expected.

She runs at him even though she can feel the horrible pain of her flesh tearing in her leg as she does. She lets out a ferocious roar and sinks her claws into Kakashi's right shoulder making him shout in pain. 

She smiles at him and retracts her claws. The smile disappears when she notices other Shinobi from the Hidden Leaf starting to surround her. A man with scars across his face steps out and smiles sadistically at her.

"Well well, I have been looking forward to the moment I get to interrogate and torture you." He says and she growls at him feeling herself get weaker and weaker from the blood loss.

"Ibiki." She spits out and he smiles wider at her.

"I wouldn't bother fighting if I were you, just come with us the easy way and I won't have to hurt you... yet." He says to her and she smiles back at him.

"You really think I am going to give up?" She says and then she raises her hand toward him. She picks him up with her mind and throws him into a nearby tree, when he hits the ground she picks him up again and slams him into the ground. She smiles at him but then begins to waver and she falls to the ground hard. 

She looks at the group of ninja and curses as black spots take over her vision and she faints.

Ibiki stands up wincing in pain and he spits in her direction.

"Bitch!" He says and a few Shinobi give him support but he pushes them away and stands on his own.

"Kakashi carry her." Ibiki orders and Kakashi nods his head then picks up her limp form giving her a look of hatred.

The Akatsuki... This girl, they are horrible mindless killing machines. She wasn't even fazed by Ibiki's presence... Why do I have this horribly annoying feeling that I will be seeing a lot more of her then I want? Kakashi thinks to himself while carrying her through the woods with the other Shinobi.

He rolls his eyes as Gai comes up to him and starts going on and on about youthfulness and how they are eternal rivals. Usually he would chuckle inwardly at this but not with this girl in his arms.

"Gai I am a little busy right now." Kakashi says with an annoyed look and Gai screams like a little girl when he sees her sleeping in his arms.

"B-Blood Tiger?! Kakashi! How did you do it?! I AM NOT WORTHY TO BE YOUR RIVAL!" Gai shouts with tears in his eyes and he runs away sobbing leaving Kakashi shaking his head.

They reach the village within a few hours and people stare with fear and curiosity at the unconscious nin in Kakashi's arms.

They reach the Interrogation headquarters and Kakashi leaves her with Ibiki to go get the Hokage.

He uses a teleportation jutsu and he arrives in the Third Hokages office.

"Kakashi! Did you manage to get any intel on the Akatsuki?" The Third Hokage sits behind his desk chewing on his pipe and staring at Kakashi intently. He wasn't phased in the slightest at the Silver ninjas surprise visit.