"Carly?" Sheldon asked, standing up, worried there was something wrong and that his suspicions were true.

"Sheldon, we need to go to the bedroom," she said loudly, hearing Penny and Bernadette giggle madly from the door way of Penny's apartment. They had dared her to do this.

"Why?" Sheldon asked, stunned by her appearance and her words. He hurried over to her, checking her over. "Did you hurt yourself somewhere that no one else needs to see?"

Carly shook her head, "No. I want to kiss you and you said we can only do that in private, now let's go!" she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the bedroom.

The guys' eyes were wide as they watched and they were trying hard not to laugh at Sheldon's horrified face.

"Carly! No one goes into my bedroom!" Sheldon said, stopping and making her stop abruptly and fall into him. He caught her and held her at arm's length.

"Then I will kiss you right here then," she said boldly with a smirk and leaned up to kiss him. He pulled away fast before she pressed her lips against his.

"Carly, you have had way too much to drink," he replied and she shrugged.

"Come on!" she said and pulled him towards his bedroom, this time he let her, afraid she would do something very embarrassing in front of their friends.

She pushed him down on his bed and closed the door; his eyes were wide and full of concern as she rounded on him. "Sheldon…I want to kiss you," she murmured, walking over to him, swaying her hips a little. His eyes involuntarily looked down at them and he looked back up into her eyes with fear.

"I know you do, but you need to sober up a bit first," he said, catching her hands as they traveled up his chest playfully, causing him to get hot inside.

"Mmm, no I am fine," she said after pretending to think about it. She pressed her lips against his suddenly and he kissed her back to humor her. If that was what she wanted then maybe she would stop after getting it.

She pulled away slightly and licked his bottom lip, making him freeze underneath her and open his eyes in alarm. "Carly…" he murmured.

"Yes, Sheldon?" she whispered as she tried to open his mouth with her tongue.

He pulled away fast and looked at her strangely. "You taste like butterscotch."

She quirked an eyebrow and nodded. "Well yeah…that is the kind of liquor I drank. I like butterscotch, don't you?"

"Yes, but not as an aftertaste," he stated, hoping that would make her stop.

She frowned and then shrugged, trying to kiss him again. When he pushed her away again, she furrowed her eyebrows. "Do you want me to go brush my teeth?"

"Yes," he stated.

"Sheldon," she whined. "Please."

Sheldon frowned at her. "Please what?" he asked in confusion. He wasn't aware that she was pleading for anything at the moment.

Carly suddenly smiled and then bit her lip, standing up straight as he let go of her arms. His eyes glanced to her breasts that were in front of his face now and he couldn't help but feel his heart start to speed up. He swallowed hard when he looked up into her face and she was staring at his lips intensely. He licked them out of nerves and felt her hands trail up his arms and to his shoulders.

Her gentle touch made his head spin and he momentarily forgot that she was drunk. She bit her lip again and he had the urge to pull her down and kiss away her teeth. He bit the inside of his cheek to fight the urge and then he sucked in air as she leaned down and placed a warm kiss on his neck. His eyes were wide and unmoving. His body stilled as she placed another kiss next to his ear. His legs clenched at the feeling that she was giving him and he opened his mouth to tell her to stop, but was caught when she nipped at his earlobe lightly. He jumped a little and she giggled. She placed her finger on his chin and turned his head towards hers to press her forehead against his. He looked into her eyes and at that moment, he thought that he might let her do whatever she chose to do.