Carly blushed fiercely at the mention on her boyfriend's genitals and took another drink. She wouldn't exactly say he was thinking with them, but she agreed that Sheldon had taken a turn once meeting her.

"Now come on! Let's turn some music on and dance bitches!" Penny said with a grin, standing and turning the TV off. She pressed her IPod and the girls laughed as dance music filled the room.

Sheldon stared at his apartment door as he sat in his spot on the couch. Music was blaring from the apartment across the hall and he was worrying about Carly.

Leonard noticed this and sat down with his glass of diet coke, glancing at the door as well. "Sheldon, she will be fine. Penny isn't that bad with alcohol." But as he said it, he realized that he was just lying to himself. Penny was that bad with alcohol.

Sheldon glowered at Leonard. "That bad?—Leonard, she fed me alcohol until I took my pants off in front of a lot of people and then exposed my bottom."

Leonard sulked and looked down at his glass, watching the carbonation bubbles pop. "Yeah, okay, you're right. But still, they will be fine. They're right across the hall."

"They? I don't care about Bernadette and Penny, all I care about is the fact that they turn my girlfriend into an alcoholic!" Sheldon exclaimed, pouting almost at the door.

Howard and Raj opened the door, glancing behind them with pizza in their hands. "Hey guys, we brought pizza," Howard said, his voice a bit down from the argument he had with his girlfriend.

Raj frowned and closed the door behind them. "Are they having a party without us?"

Leonard rolled his eyes. "It's a girl's night Raj."

"Oh," Raj said, shrugging and going over to the couch with Howard and then started handing out pizza.

"Okay now you!" Penny said pointing to Bernadette, who downed her glass and laughed. She spread her legs apart and then bent over, running her hands up her body as she came back up. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was disheveled, just the like other two girls.

Carly and Penny laughed. Penny grabbed a hand from Bernadette and Carly and they started dancing together. "We all should go out dancing together. We can bring our boyfriends too.'

Carly tilted her head as she grinned. "I don't think Sheldon would dance."

Penny rolled her eyes. "We could get him drunk. That always works."

Carly was drunk by then, just like the other girls, but she knew that Sheldon would be mad if that was to happen again to him. She shrugged. "Maybe."

Sheldon tried to focus on Battlestar Galactica but he kept hearing pounds on the floor or wall and then laughter. His eyes found their way back to the door. "What on earth and in all of the universes is going on over there to cause that much of a ruckus?"

Howard raised his eyebrows, the other guys now looking towards the door too. "I am not sure, but I hope it's not PG."

Sheldon glared at him and Leonard sighed. "They sound like they're having fun."

"Should we go check on them, just in case?" Raj asked, sounding a little eager to do so.

Leonard shook his head, being the reasonable one. "No, if they need us, they'll let us know."

"What if they pass out and hit their head on a hard object and then come to consciousness for a split second but we can't hear them call out because of the loud music?" Sheldon asked, looking at Leonard for a good answer.

Leonard exhaled, "Sheldon. They are going to be fine. I have told you that for—"

Suddenly the door was opened and Carly stood there, her hair a mess and her eyes were intent on Sheldon.