Carly smiled and hugged her back. "Thanks Penny. You're a great friend."

Penny pulled back and grinned. "I know!" She teased and then let go of Carly to hurry to the door. "I gotta go. Have fun with Sheldon today."

"How do you know he is coming?" Carly asked, following her to the door and letting her friend out.

Penny turned as she walked, "I saw him getting ready before I came down. Good job by making it a surprise by the way. He is dying with suspense," she said with a wink and then headed down the stairs towards the lobby.

Carly grinned after her, feeling much better than before. She closed the door and walked over to the mirror that hung on her wall next to the door, checking her appearance over. If Sheldon really was coming like Penny said he was, she needed to make sure she was as presentable as she could be….

There was three knocks and she heard from outside the door, "Carly." Three more knocks. "Carly." And then three more knocks. "Carly."

She grinned at the sound of Sheldon's voice, wondering why he felt the need to knock like that but accepted it as another thing that made him Sheldon. She cleared her throat before opening the door and seeing him stand in front of her, wearing purple pants and a red flash t shirt with a brown long sleeve shirt underneath, the sleeves pushed up to his elbows. In her opinion he looked overly handsome.

"Hi," she said to him, his eyes looking at her uneasily.

"Hi," he murmured.

She smiled brightly up at him, "Ready to go?"

He nodded and she grabbed her keys from the hook next to the door and locked her apartment before they descended down the stairs together. She was starting to feel the excitement of the trip.

"Can you tell me where we are going now?" Sheldon asked, clearly impatient.

Carly laughed, "No, Sheldon. It's a surprise."

"I didn't make it a surprise when I had you watch Batman," he pointed out as they walked out the apartment and towards the parking garage where she had parked her car.

"I know, but if I told you what we are going to do then you might back out," she explained, pressing the button on her key ring, hearing the doors unlock to her car. They both climbed in and put their seatbelts on.

"That's true, but wouldn't this count as kidnapping since technically you aren't letting me make my own decision to do this or not?" he asked as she turned the car on and immediately turned the AC on as it was super-hot inside.

Carly laughed at his words and he adjusted the vent in front of him. "Not unless you call it willingly being kidnapped. You didn't have to agree to come."

Sheldon snapped his mouth closed, realizing she had a valid argument but wanted to pursue it further he said, "I had to agree. You did something for me now I have to do something for you. It's a social protocol between friends."

Carly quirked an eyebrow at the word, 'friends', but said nothing on the matter. "Exactly, but it's up to me whether or not I want to make it a surprise. And I am making it a surprise."

Sheldon huffed as they drove but discontinued the argument. Carly smiled as she drove, reveling in the fact that they were going to have a good time and that she could smell him from the driver's seat. He must have taken a shower before arriving at her apartment and he smelled heavily of men's soap. She bit her lip, not being able to place the scent but liked it nonetheless. It did something in her body that she wasn't used to, making her bite her lip harder.

Sheldon couldn't hold silent for long though. "Can you give me a hint, then?"

Carly glanced over at him, holding in a laugh at how much of a childlike plead he was holding in his expression towards her. "Um…where we are going holds something inside of it. And you have told me you like this something."