Chapter 16

"Ok!" he says taking the blind fold off of me.

"Cam!!! It's beautiful!" I say as I turn around and hug him. I burry my head into his warm bare chest.

It was a blanket layed down on the warm sand. It was in the shade where the trees met the sand. He had a picnic basket full of fruit and food.

"Let's have lunch!" he says

"So, how long did it take you to do this?" I ask

"About 30 minutes!" he says smiling and about to laugh.

"What?" I say

"Nothing!" he responds

"What?!" I laugh as I crawl over to him. I sit on his waist and wrap my hands around his neck.

"I didn't want to do this right now, but you are teasing me so much! So, Ashlyn Miller, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks

I don't say anything. I just kiss him! I move my lips in the sync of his. I move my hands around in his hair and his are on my cheeks. Oh how I have missed his lips! I decide to pull away even though I didn't want to. I rested my head on his.

"Yes!" I say smiling

We kissed for another minute then we ate our lunch.

"So, you only brought one surfboard." I say

"I have another trick up my sleeve!" he says

I just smile and eat my cantaloupe and watermelon.

"I will be right back" he says as he gets up.

"Pissssssstt!" I hear

I turn around and see Vali. I get up and walk into the trees to see her.

"Vali! Where have you been?!" I ask

"I can't talk for long, but I wanted to let you know I'm moving tonight." She says

"Why? Why haven't you called or texted me in days?!" I start

"My family is in some trouble and we have to leave right away!" she says as she turns around to leave.

"Wait!" she turns back around, "will I ever see you again?" I ask

"I hope so..." she says leaving.

My eyes water knowing the fact I just lost one of my best friends for good.

"I'm back." I hear Cameron say as he sits down. "I know you probably wanted a day with just us, but I thought we should hit the waves with some of my friends." he says

"Like who?" I ask

"Nash, Taylor, Matt, Carter, Shawn, Both of the Jacks, and Hayes."

"Any girls?" I ask

"Just you! But your cool with that right? I mean, you are like one of the guys."he says

Wow.... that hurt. I'm just one of the guys! I want to tell him off, but we literally just started dating.

"We don't have 2 boards." I say

"We can ride together!" he says

"How?" I ask

"Come on, I will show you!" he say as he get up and put out his hand. I grab his hand and take off my cover. Now I'm left in my Navy blue bikini, my hair is down and wavy, and I'm ready for some fun!

Cam has his Navy blue Swim trunks on, and boy does he look hot! His 8 pack was just gorgeous!

We walk down to the water with our fingers intwined. The water is a bit chill, but I can handle it. He chose the part of the beach the nobody comes to because of the sun. There is very little shade.

We both sit on his board and kick out selves about 200 yards out. He is sitting behind me. He starts to put of hands around my waist from the back. It startled me a little so I grabbed his hands. He must of thought I didn't like it because he moved them right away. I did like it so I reached back and grabbed both of his hands and put them around me. He new my neck is very ticklish so he digs his chin into my neck. It tickles so much I roll my neck back then face him. I looked at his eyes to his lips then kissed him.

As we started to kiss, we heard a bunch of whistling sounds coming from the beach. Oh great, the crew is here. They all get on their boards and meet us where we are at.

We all just chill and surf in the water for about an hour or so. We all get board so we went to the best pizza hangout in town. Pizza King! I love there pizza and ice cream!

The day goes on and it gets to be 7:49 pm. I tell Cam I should get home and check on my grandma but he is welcome to. We tell everybody goodbye and head to my house.

"I had a good time today!" he says

"Me to! But next time could we make it longer with more, kisses?" I say teasingly then kissing him on the cheek.