Chapter 15

Cam and I started to walk home and Vali texted me.

We need to meet up!!! ASAP!!!

OK! My house in 20 mins. I reply

We arrive at my door step and stand there.

"Well, I had a good time." he said

"Yea, me to." I say

I look right into his eyes and he leans down to kiss me. I look away before his lips touch mine.

"What?" He says

"We aren't technically..... You know... dating." I say

He turns around and puts his hands in his hair like genus mad.

"Ok, we won't kiss. I can't promise I won't flirt! I'm waiting for the right time to ask you."

"Great!" I say as I bite my lip and let go of his hand and walk inside.

"That's not cool! Your teasing me!!" He yells while laughing.

-------------------------------

10 mins later Vali rushes upstairs to my room and jumps on my bed.

"Ash, I'm moving." She says

"WHAT!!! WHERE?" I YELL

"Well, we live in Chino hills, CA, I'm moving to Indiana..." She says hesitantly.

"Why?" I ask

"I have no clue." She says

RINGGG!!!!! It's Vali's phone.

"Hello? Why? I'm sorry mother." she said, "I have to go..." she runs out of my house crying.

I text her and try to call her and I can't get ahold of her. She must of gotten in trouble by her mom. It is getting late so I am going to go to sleep.

******************************

I wake up and check my phone like I do every morning.

From Cam 😍
Good morning beautiful! 😘

To Cam 😍
Morning Handsome! 😘

From Cam 😍
Wanna hang out today? 😅

To Cam 😍
Sure! Where? 😋

From Cam 😍
I will come pick you up at 12:00! It's a surprise! Trust me, you will like it! 😊

To Cam 😍
Ok! That gives me 37 minutes exact! See you then! 😘

From Cam 😍
Dress casual! Wear a bathing suit to! 😘😘

--------------------------------------

I put on my navy blue bikini. And throw my white cover up on. I curl my long brown hair and I have 9 minutes left. I walk down stairs and slip on my white flip flops and wait outside. Cameron pulls up in his Jeep with a surf board. I walk to his car and he gets out of his car and opens the passenger side door.

"My lady." he says as he bows down.

I laugh a little and hop in. We drive to the beach. Before we get out of the car, he hands me a bandana and tells me to put it on. I do it with no hesitation.

I hear the car door open then shut. Then my door opened. I got out and hopped on Cam's back and he started to walk with his surf board. The walk took about 3 minutes till he put me down.

"Ok!" he says taking the blindfold off of me.