Chapter 12

Everybody was back inside because it started to pour down rain. Cameron was on the slippery cliff about to jump.

"Cam!! Get down!!!" I yell

"Why do you care?" he yells back

"Because!" I say

"You won't even talk to me!" Cam says sadly, "You chose Kory! You chose him..."

"I like him, but...... Cameron get down!!"

"WHY!!" HE YELLS

"Because I may have chose him but I-- CAM, NOOOOO!!!!!" I scream as he jumped off of the cliff into the freezing cold water!

I get in my car and drive to the beach by where he jumped at about 85 mph. I go to turn on a
sharp corner and I hit a tree. Before i passed out, I realized something, I like Kory a lot, but I'm in love with Cam. Then I black out.

---------------------------------

Cam's POV

I fell into the freezing cold water and I start to swim. I get to the shore uninjured and get up. I start walking up the hill and around a sharp corner. I see Ashlyn's car wrapped around a tree. I run as fast as I can to her car in the pouring ran. She is passes out. She has a huge cut of her head. I try to pull her out, but she is stuck. I start to feel tears in my eyes. I get my phone and call 911.

Even though she is mad at me, I love her. I'm the only person who have been there with her through Justin and her parents! I know the real her. I love Ashlyn! I'm in love with her.

The ambulance pulls up around the sharp corner and they bring the jaws of life to help wedge her out.

---------------------

Short chapter! I have done Cams POV in a while! vote and comment!