Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Amu POV

"Can everyone please make their way to the front of the barn and make a arch down to the horse carriage" my dad says into to the microphone as Derek and myself stand at the end of the barn with the brides maids and grooms men in front of us. They start walking down through the arch of hands with linked arms. Everyone is cheering and whistling as they all make their way down to the carriage. They all stand in front of the carriage and wait for Derek and myself to make our way down.

Derek grabs my hand and we start to make out way down the arch. My mum and dad are at the end smiling and mum has tears in her eyes. Dad looks at me then looks at Derek and nods his head. Derek's parents do the same and my little brother is at the end with tears in his eyes. "take care of my big sister" he says to Derek as Derek leans down and pulls him into a hug. Everyone awwww's and claps.

We get in the carriage and all of a sudden white rose petals fly everywhere! The groomsman and bridesmaids have all jumped in the air and thrown petals. The fall down like snow flakes and Derek grabs me and kisses me. The crowd of people clap, cheer and whistle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The carriage ride wasn't that long. Just up the road to the house. Derek helps me out of the carriage and we walk up to the front door. He swings open the door and I go to walk in when he stops me. He shakes his head and then suddenly he lifts me up and I'm cradled in his arms.

"we have to do this properly" he says as he winks and we walk through the door together. I though he would put me down but he keeps walking all the way to the stairs. "Are you doing to put me down"? I say as I look at my now husband who is standing at the bottom of the stairs with me in his arms. " now why would I do that" he says in a cheeky way. Suddenly he flips me over his shoulders and starts up the stairs to our bedroom door.

My tummy has so many butterflies at this moment. He takes his free hand and opens the bedroom door. I can't see anything because I'm still hanging down his back. He walks over to where I think is the wardrobe and suddenly I'm flung over his shoulder and I land on a fluffy mattress.

We laugh as he turns around and flings himself and lands next to me. Here we are laying on our bed, as husband and wife. He turns over so he is on his side and puts his hand under his head to hold it up. He stares at me and smiles. I smile back and copy his movement.

I'm about to give him a kiss when he stops me and says, "I have a present for you, I know we said no presents but I wasn't going to not give you the perfect honeymoon you deserve".

He gets up and walks over to the dresser. He picks up a white envelope and walks back. I sit up on the edge of the bed and he comes and sits next to me. He smiles at his hands and then passes me the envelope. I slowly grab it and stare at it. I slip my finger under the flap and open it. I take out the piece of paper and open it up.

It says:
"To my gorgeous wife,
This is a gift for you, a honeymoon you deserve"
A trip for 3 weeks in Africa, with a week on a safari and two weeks in villages helping out at the local schools and orphanages.

"I know you have been wanting to go over there for ages and help, so I thought now was the best time" Derek says as he blushes and looks down at his hands which he is fiddling with. I look up at him with tears in my eyes and launch myself at him. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him.

"It's the best present ever! I love it babe! Thank you so much" I still haven't let go of him and he wraps his arms around me. He lays me on the bed and gives me a kiss. He kisses me again and again. He takes off his jacket and throws it on the floor. I smile as he looks back at me. He smiles as he takes off his tie and unbuttons the first few buttons on his shirt. How was I so lucky to end up with him.

He slides my hair out of my face and behind my ears and kisses me again. He kisses me on my lips, then my neck, then my collarbone. He looks up at me and I'm smiling like an idiot. This dress is so big and beautiful but right now it's to big. I sit up and he looks at me concerned. " it's ok baby, I'm just going to get something else on" he sighs s sigh of relief and and gets off me and in jump off the bed and head into the closet. I take off my dress and slip into some nice summer pjs.

But as I'm in there I do grab something else. I grab a gift for Derek.

I walk out and Derek is laying on the bed in his boxers and smiling like an idiot. I giggle as I clutch the box in my hand and walk over to the bed. He sits up and I straddle over him and sit down. He looks at me then looks at the box. "what's this" he asks as he points to the box. I look at him and give a really big smile. " well I guess we both broke the rule of no presents".

He giggles and I hand him the box. "Before you open it, I've had to keep this a secret for 3 weeks. I have no idea how I did it but I did" I say as I giggle and he slowly opens the box. He places the lid next to him on the bed.

He opens it and inside he sees.............

Tissue paper? He looks at me confused and back at the box. He takes the tissue paper out of the box and nothing is in there. Except for four words written in the bottom of the box.

"Look in the lid"

He lifts the lid and looks in side it.

He gasps and puts his hand to his mouth. He looks at the thing in the lid then at me and back at the lid. A tear rolls down his face. He looks back at me and says "are you being serious"

I nod as I smile and a little tear rolls down my face as well. He looks back at the lid and takes out what was inside. I holds it up and looks at it and smiles. He then looks at me, grabs me and kisses me.

He then puts the thing on the bed and turns back to me. He grabs my waist, leans down and kisses my belly. "Hello my little one! I can't wait to meet you!" He speaks to my belly as he holds our hands on my belly.

He grabs the present, a positive pregnancy test, and looks back at me, then my belly, then the test. "Is this actually happening! Am I seriously going to be a dad!" He jumps up and won't stop looking at my belly. "is that really my baby in there?" "When did you find out"! He says through a massive smile

"Yes baby, it's true! This is your baby and yes your going to be a dad, an amazing dad. I found out when I was 12 weeks and now I'm 15 weeks. We have a healthy little bundle of joy. But I waited to find out the gender, so I could find out with you" I say as I hold my belly which now seems to bigger then I remember.

He looks at me with that massive, gorgeous smile of his. He grabs my belly kisses it, then grabs my waist pulls me close to him and kisses me.

We lay back down on the bed and he keeps kissing me. "This is the best day of my life" he whispers in my ear as he grabs the sheets and we both get under.

What a night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the late update! I've been working on a new book. Should I keep going with this book and make more chapters or not??

Thank you for reading and being with me through this journey!
Love always Chucker1112