Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Amy POV

I wake up and feel a strong arm around my waist. I turn over to hear a soft little snore coming from Derek. I turn fully over and stare at him. All of a sudden strong hands grab my waist and pull me closer to them. He kisses me and the smilies. " Good morning my beautiful girlfriend" he says while looking at my eyes, my reply is " Good morning my handsome cowboy". "Ready for a trip to the next rodeo" he says while getting up out of bed. " I guess, only because your coming". i say with a smirk on my face. " well its good that I asked Jorja if i could see you time table, because we are at the same rodeos all season. I have 3 more rodeos if i go through to world champion ship. Which I hope you can come to'' he says while putting a shirt on. " I guess I could come" I say while laughing.

" What are you laughing at" he says with a confused look on his face." Your shirt is inside out and around the wrong way" I say in between my laughs. " well, Your still in ur clothes from last night" he says while turning around chucking my bag on the bed and laughing. He jumps on the bed and lays down next to me. I jump up and straddle him and give him a kiss. I jump off and get my clothes. He jumps of the bed and looks at me with his eyes. We are in silence but not awkward silence.

He walks out of the trailer and closes the door. I open my bag and and pull out My miss me jeans and a shirt. I get dressed and I walk out of the trailer. Derek has packed all of his things and they are now in the back of the ute. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. He turns around and kisses my forehead.

I grab my bag out of the trailer and put it on the back. As i put the bag down I look down at my hand. The ring stands out and i just look at it and turn it around my finger, listening in my head of what he said. As i turn around he is staring at me and says " do you like the ring?" " of course I like the ring, its beautiful. Its perfect. I love it, but not as much as I love you" I say as i lean against the ute. All of a sudden he comes up to me, puts his hands on my waist and crashes his lips against mine. Our lips move perfect together. They are in sync. We stop so we can get some breath and he says to me " I love you more. Im so glad I met you" before he crashes his lips against mine again.

We get into the truck after Derek had connected his trailer to his ute. He starts it up and the radio must have been left in from last night and my favourite song comes on, I wanna love somebody like you by keith urban. I start to hum to the song when i realise Derek is to. I start to sing along and Derek turns to look at me. " Your a really good singer babe" He says to me while he reaches for my hand. He holds my hand keeps driving. The song keeps going and I start to sing like a maniac. He laughs and joins in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had been driving for about 4 hours when Derek turns into the arena. I see my truck and trailer parked and set up with Tucker in his pen. I look around and see Jorja sitting on a chair outside of my trailer. When she sees us she jumps out of the chair and rushes to my side of the ute. She swings open the door and says " Show me the ring" I put out my hand and she grabs it and stares at the ring. "I think I picked a great ring" she says with a smile on her face. " she picked out the ring for you since i have no clue what to pick" Derek says as he put a arm around my shoulders and kissing my temple.

Derek sets the trailer up next to mine and he puts out the chairs and things out the front, in front of the fire. I walk into my trailer and find that Jorja has practically moved in and has taken over my bed. I walk out of the trailer and she looks at me with a smile on her face. "Well since you stayed with Derek last night, I thought you could stay with him this week while we stay here and I stay in your trailer." I look over and see Derek staring at her with his mouth open. " I don't mind, I had a great night last night because I remember nothing, only waking up to a handsome face next to me" i say as I look over at Derek and smile. " Its fine with me" he says as he chucks my bag into his trailer with his. " Good because Matt is coming over tonight to hang out with us because we are having a double date bonfire" Jorja says while she claps her hands in excitement. Me and Derek just laugh and as we all sit down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Sorry this chapter is short. And thanks for reading my book I really appreciate it.