Wrong Answer (Part One)

Start from the beginning

"Nothing."

"Yes you are. Let me go Chris." She said, struggling to get out of my grip. I just smirked, raising her hands above her head and pressing my lips against hers.

"CHRESANTO AUGUST! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!"

My eyes flew open and I dropped Alex's hands, my eyes landing on my mom. "I um-"

"You 'um' what? Boy, don't make me have to beat your ass in front of your little girlfriend."

"It won't happen again mom, sorry." I said, taking the opportunity to leave.

"Love you!" I yelled, closing the door after I heard her mumbled "Yeah yeah, love you too Chris."

::Alexandria's House::

"Oh how nice to see you, Mr. August."

"Thanks, you too." I said, shifting somewhat uncomfortably on the porch as Alex stood watching me.

"So...why exactly are you dropping her off?"

"Miya's parents were at work and she didn't feel well so I just volunteered. I'm sorry I didn't call and check to see if it was okay Mrs. Carter."

"Oh it's no problem. I sure have been seeing a lot of you lately. Is there something you wanna tell me?"

I looked at Alexandria, who was staring at her shoes. "Me and Chresanto are kind of...together."

"I knew you guys would end up together eventually!" She clapped excitedly.

Well, I guess I see where Lexi gets it from.

"Thanks. I really should be getting home, so goodbye."

"Wait, I need your help."

I turned back around, wondering if I'd regret it. "With what?"

"I was wondering if you could keep little Kierra for me. You and Alex could watch her together. I'll only be gone for a couple hours."

"I don't know.."

"I'll pay you. Please? I really need to go downtown and pay the bills."

Somehow I think she was lying about the bills, but whatever. It's not my place. Money was money and I loved Kierra like a little sister.

"Okay. Just 2 hours?"

"Yes."

"Thanks! I'll be back!" She said, scurrying out the door and into her car.

I stepped inside the house and was immediately attacked by KeKe. I lifted her up, laughing.

"You're back?"

"Yup."

"Yay! Wanna play house with me? You can be the daddy and Alex can be the mommy. Pleaseeee?"

Me and Alex exchanged glances.

"Sure honey." I said, walking over to where she had all her little play house toys laid out at.

The work, and I can get you anything you want 

I could, I could, I could, I could put you on 

See you look like Beyonce so do it like Beyon... 

Do it, do it like Beyonce and put it on Sean 

Grind hard but got a lot to show for it 

Always had drive like I had to chauffeur it 

My team's so true we should get a camera crew 

To follow us around and make a show for us.

"Roc, you gonna get that?"

"Uh yeah," I said taking my phone out of my pocket and immediately pressing accept without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey Roc. Listen, I need to talk to you. Tonight."

"Who is this?"

"Casey."

Shit.

"Look, Alex, Keke, I'll be right back okay? I gotta take this outside." I said, walking out the door to the patio.

"What do you need to talk to me for? We don't have anything to talk about Casey."

"Oh, we don't? But you're the one who dumped me for that bitch?"

My hands clenched and my jaw tightened. She just had to ruin my day.

"Listen, Casey. You were nothing but a hit it and quit it. I'm with Alex now and I'm gonna stay with her."

"You won't when the time limit for the bet is up."

My mouth opened in shock. "How the fuck did you know about that?"

"That's not important. The important thing is that you meet me tonight at 10 or I'll make sure Alex finds out that you cheated on her and you're only with her for money."

"Casey you don't know who you're messing with. I really like her."

"Wrong answer. You know what you have to do. If you don't, I'll make it my business that you find out. Bye."

She hung up in my face.

I wanted so badly to throw this phone at the wall. Am I really gonna go through with this shit?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I apologize if you thought this was a little boring guys...but I needed this in there to guide the plot along. Vote and Comment pleaseee! Xo

Lyrics: "My Last" - Chris Brown & Big Sean