Wrong Answer (Part One)

Start from the beginning

"NO! It wasn't like that!"

"Sure. There has to be some reason you're all happy. That boy has a reputation."

"Whatever."

"Don't get short with me Alexandria Mariah Carter."

"Don't go around using my full name like that! I may have people after me or some shit."

Is it rude that I'm just gonna walk over there and mess with her?

Nahh.

I went and sat behind her, sliding my hands around her waist and kissing her shoulder until she tried shaking me off.

"Stop it Chresanto. I'm on the phone."

"Stop doing what?" I asked, deciding to play innocent.

"You know what you're doing."

"You didn't tell me to stop last night." I said, smirking. Her eyes widened as she covered her phone up.

"I thought you said nothing happened Alexandria?!"

"Nothing happened!"

"Oh really Lexi? So last night was nothing?"

She turned dark red and uncovered the phone receiver.

"I'mma have to call you back Miya..."

"Whatever. Just remember that I ain't raisin no babies! And Roc...i don't wanna hear her if y'all up in there doin' the nasty."

"No promises." I said, winking at Lexi, whose cheeks were still flaming. "Bye J." I picked her phone up and ended the call.

"I can't believe you did that. She thinks we did it now and I lied about it."

"It wouldn't be a lie if you let me have you right now." I said, massaging her shoulders as I kissed her body, easily finding all her sweet spots.

"Dammit..."

"What?" I said in between kisses.

"You know what."

"Say it."

"No."

"Say it or we won't leave this couch."

"Fine.. I want you."

I chuckled, walking back to the kitchen and putting plates down on the island. "I know."

She rolled her eyes and walked to the island, sitting in front of me and clapping excitedly as the frustration vanished from her face.

"Why?"

"Because this looks good. I kinda expected the Roc Royal special. Ya know, cereal and water."

"If you want that I can-"

"I'm good..."

We ate in a rush and quickly loaded the dishwasher so we could get to her house on time. Last time I was late Mrs. Carter threatened to have my ass as a trophy on the wall above her fire place and I didn't want to chance it this time.

I checked my watch. 12:33.

"I'm ready." She said, coming down the stairs and walking over to me. I smiled, pulling her to me and sliding my hands on her waist.

"You trying to skip out on my kiss?"

"No...I just don't wanna be late."

I chuckled. "We have time."

I turned around so she was the one against the wall and took her hands, holding them in mine.

"What are you doing?"