It's not that shocking...Right?

Start from the beginning

"I'm awake! Stop shaking me!" She yelled back. Her shouts woke up the other two as well. 

"Shut up people!" Victoria shouted, while her sidekick just groaned. Rolling my eyes, I kicked her awake.

"Ow!" She yelped.

Rolling my eyes, I faced the men again. They looked... shock? Do we look weird? Looking down at my clothes then comparing it to their armor, I realized the obvious answer to my question.

"We have no idea where we are or how we got here. Can you just...please put down the sword?" I asked nicely. 

Realizing I am telling the truth, he sheathed his sword.  "We need you to come back to the Kingdom with us."

"What the hell is happening?! And what am I doing here with you?" Victoria decided to graciously interrupt. Looking at me, disgusted, Victoria's brain finally decided to work. 

"Shut up before you get us killed." I glared at the idiot.

Narrowing my eyes at the man, who I labelled as Emerald Eyes, "Go with you? Back to your kingdom? Can you guarantee our lives?"

"You don't have a choice. Either stay here and become food for the wolves, or you can come with us." Emerald Eyes smirked. I gave him a hard glare.

Sighing, Luna stepped in to be the peacekeeper. "We'll go with you on one condition. You cannot kill us."

"Deal."

Just as we promise, we went with them back with them to their Kingdom. On feet. Victoria and her sidekick just complained the whole way there.  Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the sun high in the sky, we finally arrived at the castle. It was huge. Everything is huge! Just exactly how I imagined a castle would be.

Emerald Eyes then dismissed his men and led us through the castle. The castle wasn't dark like how I imagined, instead, it's filled with light. The walls were white with golden engraving, making the halls glow with beauty in the sunlight.  

Arriving at the throne room, we were met with a lively crowd of officials and a regal figure who sat in the center of it all

Arriving at the throne room, we were met with a lively crowd of officials and a regal figure who sat in the center of it all. The prideful man had a crown on his head and sat on a throne, emitting a regal aura.

Looking closer, I noticed he sat on the smaller throne of the two that were in the room. Isn't the smaller throne reserved for the Queen while the King sat on the larger one?  

Dismissing that doubt, I finally realized that the King had striking similarities to Emerald Eyes. The same refined, gentle face had been wary of age. The only difference was that the King had dark hair instead of Emerald Eyes' s golden colour.  

"Son greets Imperial Father. May Imperial Father live for a thousand years." The Emerald Eyes greeted. The lively throne room that was booming with discussion, silenced at the sound of his voice.

Wait... Emerald Eyes is a prince?  

The prince gave a slight bow, showing his respect. However, the four of us did not do the same. Well...maybe Victoria's sidekick did bow down, but the rest of us just stood there with straight backs.  

With a chuckle, the King opened his mouth. "Seeing me, yet you do not kneel nor bow. Are you proud or ignorant?"

"We are not your people. We have no obligations to do so." I replied but immediately regretted it. Will my mouth get me killed someday?

Chuckling again, the King turned to the prince.  "My son, what is it this time?"

 "Imperial father, we found these men unconscious in the Arealia Woodland. They said they have no knowledge of where they are nor how they got here. I bought them back needing your judgment." 

Men? I raise an eyebrow at that word but ignore it.

Glancing back at us, the King observed us in silence. "Why don't you tell us something about yourself?"

Hearing so, Victoria immediately went first into the limelight. Giving a provocative smile, "I'm Victoria Hayes. I'm also the most beautiful girl in my school."

Ugh.

Barely speaking, Victoria's sidekick muttered. "I-I'm...Lisa Belles.."

So that's what her name is...

"I'm Luna Astraia and this is Via Devlin." Luna said, pointing to me. She gave me a warning look and I bent my back to give a polite bow alongside her.

"It's an honor to meet you," I said, finally knowing my manners. The King just chuckles at our antics. 

"Victoria... Luna... Lisa and Via... Those are very feminine names." The King looked at us with a slight smile. 

"Umm..... Your... Majesty... We are girls." Luna said, trying to break the news to the King as gently as possible.

Lowering my head to hide my expression, I couldn't help but think that the King is a bit...dumb. Can't he see the boobs? 

"Girls??!", the father and son said in union. It's not really that shocking, is it? 

The King continues flabbergasted, "Girls as in....women? "

Are girls supposed to be something else? With a bewildered look, I replied "Uh...Yes..."

Bam! All the officials on the side suddely fainted... It's really not that shocking... Right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

With all of those men fainting... I feel bad for the doctors... They must be overworking themselves.....