"Why Papa? I haven't even done anything." I say despite the tears from my face.

"You haven't done anything? You have your picture printed on the cover page of this entire country! And you haven't done anything? You're seen kissing this guy and yet you say you haven't done anything." He shouts gritting his teeth.

"Papa, I don't know how this happened. Please, I'm sorry." I continue to cry.

"I don't want to hear anything. Will you get your bags or shall I get them for you?" He asked.

"Papa, I have my job please. I can't go back to the village, I won't be able to work." I say with tears running down my cheek.

"You can easily resign or quit. You're not the only choreographer at the studio." He scoffs.

"Dad, please I need the job." I say.

"You should've thought about it before having your face printed across the entire country of India to see." He says.

"But dad-" I get cut off.

"But dad nothing! How will any suitors agree to marry you now?" He asks.

"But dad I don't want to get married to any stranger!" I shout.

"Too bad, thank god this suitor agreed to marry you despite everything." He says raising his tone.

"You what? I don't want to marry any god damn stranger!" I shout again.

"I don't care. Go pack your damn bags!" He shouts and then grabs my arm and brings me to my room. "Tara, come and help your sister pack her bags." He orders Tara and she quietly comes and watches me with sympathy in her eyes. I grab all of my stuff and and dump them into my suitcase.

"Di, how did this happen?" Tara asks me as I throw everything in my suitcase.

"I don't know. Ugh, I guess a paparazzi snapped a picture at the wrong time I guess." I begin to sob again. Tara wraps her arm around me and lets me cry on her shoulder. Dad knocks and orders Tara to come later on. Ayaan grabs my bags and brings them to the car and puts them in the trunk. Dad makes me get freshened up, and makes me wear a patiala suit to go to the village. He forcefully makes me sit in the car, and he gets in front seat and Ayaan drives off to the village.

*End of Flashback*

I didn't even do anything! Ugh, I hate myself. I grab my phone which has been powered off for the past few hours. It was now 12 in the afternoon, and I finally decided to power on my phone. I wait for it to turn on. I looked at the outfit that my mother laid before me. I had no choice but to wear it and obey my parents even if it was against my wishes. I wore it and fixed my hair and applied makeup to cover the dark circle around my eyes from crying too much. I began to look for my special charm bracelet, considering that I've noticed I wasn't wearing it. But I couldn't find it anywhere, so I decided to look after the guests leave.

 But I couldn't find it anywhere, so I decided to look after the guests leave