"What're you doing here?" We chorus again.

"Well Saraya's at it's finest today--and I thought I'd stop by to see my favorite people in Charlotte," Sabrina embraces us into a hug.

"We love you too, Sab," we hug her back. 

"But what are you gonna see your movie?" Maya asks.

"I know it's silly, but I wanna compare myself from then to now," Sabrina explains.

"Oh, well I'd do the same--if I was in a movie," I agree.

--In the movie theater--

"Where do you wanna sit?" I ask Maya.

"Wherever you want," Maya shrugs.

"Definitely not the front row--how 'bout one of the back rows..?" I ask her.

She follows me, walking up to the back row.

"Wow, Fate loves you guys," Sab giggles, as we turn to see her next to me.

"Here," I move to Maya's seat. "You should sit next to Sab."

"C'mon, Sar--" 

"Maya, you've been a Carpenter longer than I have, and you had the dream of meeting her for like 3 years now," I tell her.

"Sara, it's only a seat," Maya shrugs.

I pull her out of her seat and drag her to my seat, and I sit down in Maya's seat.

"Yesss, the movie's starting!" Maya and I shriek, as we see people covering their ears.

I always loved that song.

--Later in the movie--

"I loved this part," Maya whispers to me.

"Me too. Sab's part," I sigh.

"I loved rapping," Sab softly giggles.

--End of the movie--

The lights turn back on.

"It never gets old," I laugh.

"Well nice seeing my movie with my favorite girls, but Pey just texted--I got a little show by Columbia tonight," Sab blurts.

"Well I'm sure you're gonna do great--as always!" Maya assures her.

"Yeah, when it comes to performing--you're the best!" I add.

"Thanks, girls. See you around," she hugs as, as she walks off, she waves with a smile.

"We're so lucky to be able to the fans that get to see Sab often," Maya sighs dreamily.

"Yup, I was so stressed out over not being about to meet her in middle school. Oh poor little Sara," I giggle.

"Aww, well you met her--and now look where you are now," Maya reminds me of my budding music career.

"You're so supportive, Maya. I wish there's something I could do to pay you back," I say, as I embrace her into a hug.

--Outside of the theater--

"Where do you wanna go now?" Maya asks,"we still have a bunch of time before 8."