Chapter 1

There was a soft sigh that left the lips of a red reaper who was currently spinning in her office chair before she got up, there was papers strewn everywhere but she honestly didn't care she was thinking about something she dubbed in her mind important as she walked out of her office to her superiors her heels clicking against the tile giving her identity away before she even knocked "Enter Sutcliff" she shrugged and turned the handle walking in closing the door with a soft click "Hello Will, i wanted to talk to-" she was cut off "unless it's about work i don't want to hear it" she frowend and walked up to his desk "Will you just li-" "Sutcliff-" the superior was then cut off in return as the redhead slammed her hands on the desk "Just listen to me!!" The brunette then went silent and nodded, she sighed and regained composure before beginning to speak "William, you aren't just some other guy i flirt with... i-" she then jumped back as Spears stood up slamming his hands down in return  "For one i don't believe that for two seconds, another thing is i just do not care Sutcliff, your mind is twisted if you would've thought i could accept a relationship with someone like you then you're greatly mistaken Grell, now if that is all please take your list and leave my office. " The redhead growled "Someone like me?!" She repeated quietly "how could you say that... What?  so you can't expect me because im a Freak?! Because I'm like this, you know what Will you're such an ass-" there was silence in the office before a slight thud was heard leaving Grell on the floor, tears forming in the corners of her eyes as a red mark appeared on her cheek "Get. Out." She stumbled to her feet as tears stung her cheeks "so thats your answer huh..." she then bowed "i apologize for bothering you then, Mr. Spears" she then grabbed her list and walked out of the office. She had been rejected in the harshest way possible.