Epilogue

This is it. My letter, my note.
Dear Shawn, dear brother.
I love you dearly, you need to know that.
I couldn't find the right words to tell you that I was going to leave you.
If you read this, I'm long gone.
Do you remember all the times that I was going to the doctor, when you were younger?
I don't think you do.
I told you that I was sick, but that it all be over soon.
You thought I meant the illness, but au meant my life.
I have cancer, Shawn.
I am not old enough to go I work, and I don't have enough to do an operation.
The only thing to do is making the headaches and endless pain end is jumping of a building.
Ironic, don't you think brother?
I'm afraid of heights, but I choose to jump of a building.
You just have to accept it.
Our mum said to me once that she was going to tell me how she felt.
She couldn't find the right words, like me, and I told her to say it with the wrong words.
She told that she didn't wanted to live anymore, grabbed a gun out of her pocket and shot herself.
I feel guilty about what happened, but I won't feel guilty anymore once I'm gone.
You, Shawn, have to promise that you will continue singing. Write a song about this and sing your heart out.
I love you, little brother, and stay strong.
Goodbye,
Natalie xxx