|I Love You|

Aria was let out of hospital and made her way to her room, through Thornhill. She laid down on her bed and thought about everything that had happened at Riverdale. But something in her mind was blocking every single happy memory.

~•~

"Jughead's gone to Southside High. He said it's were he belongs and that no one wants him here." Betty said after she got off the phone.

"FP warned me Jughead would cut himself off, go to the dark side." Archie then said after.

"We can't let Jughead do that."
Veronica, Betty and Archie quickly made their way to Southside High.

~•~

"Where would he be?" Veronica questioned as they walked through the school.

"Cafeteria." Archie answered.

They walked through the hall to see Jughead surrounded by people laughing.

"Jug." Betty said.

He turned around and his smile disappeared, "What are you guys doing here?"

~•~

Jughead explained why he went to Southside High to Veronica, Betty and Archie when suddenly he got a text, "Wait,

'Thank you for everything, I'm going to be with Jason now. I'm sorry x' ."

Jughead read out the text from Aria. He had a confused look on his face but then Veronica said, "Oh my god. Where would Aria go to be with Jason?"

"Sweetwater River." Archie replied.

"We have to go."

~•~

They quickly drove to Sweetwater River and yelled Aria's name. They got to the edge of the frozen lake and Archie breathlessly spoke, "She's not here."

"Over there." Betty pointed.

"Oh my god. She's over there." Veronica noticed.

They began yelling her name again and began to run up to her but was stopped by Archie. "Wait, wait, wait." Archie stuttered as he heard the ice cracking from their weight. "The ice."

"He's right. Too much weight and we'll all go under."

"Aria."

"Aria. Please."

They shouted. Aria finally stopped hitting the ice and turned around to face them, she had tears rolling down her cheeks.

Veronica yelled, "Just come to the shore and we'll figure this out together, ok?"

Suddenly, the ice cracked and Aria fell straight into the icy lake. Her body shivered from the bitterness and she was aching all over.

"No! Aria!" Archie shouted again.

They all started running on the iced up lake to get to where Aria was.