|Hotter by the minute|

Soon, the bubbles where on, the heat was rising, and Chuck was hand-cuffed into the tub while music started to blast.

"What? What the hell?" Chuck questioned while he was looking at his cuffed hands. He was almost submerged into the bubbles with only his head being above water.

"Start recording." Betty ordered Veronica.

"Hey guys, it's really hot in here." Chuck raised his voice while Veronica pressed record.

"And getting hotter by the minute. Time to squeal, pig. Tell the truth about what happened between you and Veronica." Aria questioned.

"We had a good time. She had a good time." He replied.

"The truth Chuck, or so help me I will boil you alive." Aria ordered as she was getting frustrated at how disgusting Chuck was. She walked over to the heat monitor turned it up even more.

"What? We made out."

"And then."

"And then I took her home. And I didn't give her a sticky maple."

"That is all you had to say, you ass. And now everyone will know." Veronica shouted. She stopped recording on her phone.

"Also, apologise for what you did to Aria." Veronica added.

"Why. She loves me." He mumbled.

By the horrified look on Aria, Betty wasn't  having Chuck treat her like this. Betty stirred over to Chuck and screamed at him while putting her heel on his head and pushing him into the scolding water.
"Apologise to her, jerk!"

She pushed him again into the hot tub more forcefully.

"Whoa, hey! Ok! Ok! I'm so sorry Aria! I had no clue why I did what I did that night. Alright. Fuck. You guys are crazy."

"Douchebag." Aria commented to Chuck.

"You like shaming people, Chuck?" Betty questioned angrily.

She then proceeded to push his head into the water again.

"Like dehumanising them?" Betty continued.

Ethel opened her house door, silently and slightly watching the revenge plan happen and smirked.

"Prissy prude by day, freak in the sheets by night?" Betty quoted.

"No!" Chuck spluttered while his head was slowly being swallowed by the water.

"Apologise!"

"Calm down." Veronica jumped in while Aria nodded and said, "Yeah Betty I think you need to calm--"

"Say your sorry!" Betty's voice was getting louder and louder.

"Okay. Okay I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all of them!" He spluttered again.

"Good job, pig."

Ethel closed the door while Betty got her Maple Syrup. "Now time for your reward. A Sticky Maple of your own."

Both Veronica and Aria opened there mouths in shock.

"Wait, what? What?" Chuck panicked.

"Apologise for ruining Polly."

"What the--." Chuck was cut off by Betty tipping the syrup over his head.

"Do it, Jason." Betty yelled.

"Oh, my god." Chuck said with disgust.

"Say your sorry for destroying me. Apologise for what you did to me!" 'Betty' screamed.

"Look, I'm not Jason! I'm not Jason!" He yelled.

"Betty that's enough. Stop. It's over. We did it. You did it." Veronica ordered.

Aria was stunned with shock.

"You are crazy. Oh, my god. Your crazy as hell." He shouted.

"Betty." Aria said calmly.

"I'm fine." Betty said breathing heavily. "We're done here."

~•~