|Small Bills, Right?|

"Every corpse has a tale to tell." Dr Curdle said as Alice Cooper strode into the morgue.
"Step closer to the body. There are several morbid details you should add relevant to your article." He informed Alice Cooper.

"What details, Dr Curdle? What sticks out to you?"

"Marbling of the veins, signs of scavenger activity. Ligature marks on both wrists and a hint of cryonecrotic preservation."

Alice handed the doctor an envelope and put away her recorder, she leaned into Jason's decomposing body and nonchalantly said,
"Small bills, right?"

The doctor opened up the envelope to pull out a load of money; specifically all 200 dollars.

~•~

Aria's outfit

Veronica, Betty, Kevin and Aria all walked down their school field to find a table to eat there lunch

"So, what did Moose want?" Veronica inquired.

"Oh my god. I don't even think he knows. I mean, I am devastatingly handsome in that classic pre-accident Montgomery Clift kind of way. And sexuality is fluid but can someone named "Moose" actually be that fluid?" Kevin replied.

~•~

Jughead walked down the corridor with his music blasting through his earphones. It's was when he walked past the music room that he saw something in the corner of his eye. It was Archie and Mrs Grundy in the music room. Archie was so close to Mrs Grundy and they where holding hands.

~•~

Veronica walked with sass while practising the cheerleading routine.

"Stand down, Vixens, and listen up." Cheryl shouted.
"The weathers predicting a downpour the night of the rally, but already, you're raining on my parade. With Jason so present in our collective consciousness all eyes will be on me and Aria. 'Will this beautiful, exotic hot house-flower drown under the town's scrutiny or be swamped by her emotions?' " Cheryl continued with anger in her voice.
"The answer, ladies, is no and no. That said, I need star power. I need the pussycats. Stay loose and limber, ladies, while I make a call." Cheryl walked off.

"Well if it helps, I thought you was alright. But maybe add a bit more, fierceness next time." Aria pondered.

~•~

"It is not my fault he doesn't like you." Veronica answered mid way through an argument with Betty. Veronica silently gasped as she just realised she had said that.