|Jennifer Gibson?|

Archie walked up to Jughead quite annoyed.
"How hard would it have been to give me a little heads-up?" Archie questioned.

"Look, I am, by nature, a conscientious objector. Not saying anything to either you or Aria, was the most moral, apathetic choice I could make."

"Jug,"
Archie grabbed Jughead's arm to face him more.
"She's not gonna tell anyone else is she?"

"Dude, seriously? Ok, come on." Jughead took Archie to the entrance of a room.
"Think about what your asking. If there was even an iota of a chance that something could hurt you in any way, Aria wouldn't do it. Probably."

"Oh, my god." Archie shook his head in frustration.

"I'm kidding. But maybe she needs to tell someone. What do you see happening with Grundy, long term? What do you want?"

"I want to be with her. I don't know how, but I wanna hang on to what we have for as long as possible."

"Yup, I feel that. I've been trying to hold on to something a lot older than me too." Jughead said while putting up a "The Last Drive-In" poster.

"Just if Aria is gonna do something crazy, can you please let me know so I can stop it?"

~•~

"Thank you for letting me speak in private with you, Ms Grundy." Aria smiled.

"So, your working with Archie Andrews on an independent study. Have you ever done anything like this before?"

"Yes, last year. With Tompkins Yoshido and Jason Blossom."

Aria raised her eyebrows.
"Jason? Before."

"Such a tragedy. I'm so sorry about what happened." She apologised. "He was an inspiration."

"Um, yeah. Any way did you ever think about them as-" Aria stuttered as she tried to say the words. "Romantic figures?"

"No, I don't think of my students that way."

"No, no of course not. Stupid question really."

"I really should prepare for my next class."

Mrs Grundy was about to stand up as Aria said,
"With Archie."

Mrs Grundy froze.

"Archie, he's cute and single. I would of never of guessed, you, to be having an affair with him though. A teacher and a student-"

"You better not tell anyone about this. No one. Or you'll regret it."

Aria stood up in defence,
"Are you? Are you threatening me. Because I could go to Weatherbee right now."

"Don't tell anyone. Please."

"I won't. What your doing is illegal and I'm trying to look out for a friend." With that Aria walked away from Grundy.

"Aria. He's the only student I've felt this way for."

Aria turned round,
"Good." She shot a smile and went out from the music room.