Chapter 16 // The Hospital Pants

Start from the beginning

"I'm still filming with Cameron and Nash, I can't . Maybe we ... " -

I was about to type sorry and love you, but Nash starting the video made me quickly hit send and put my phone to the side. I felt guilty that I couldn't attend but we can just do it later tonight right?

JACK'S POV

I think Darcy will like going out on a proper date. I'm going to ask her to officially be my girlfriend this time. I know its weird that I haven't actually asked her given everything we've done together. I just always forget to when she's around. The time has never been perfect enough yet. But tonight I will make it perfect. I smile at the thought and my phone goes off. As I opened the new message from Darcy my smiled faded. She can't? I expected her to say yes to my offer.

She seemed happy when we where all playing volleyball. Did I do something to make her mad? Negative possibilities flooded my thoughts. What if someone told her about the bet? Did she see texts from Carter and Matt asking if I'd done it yet? I already told the guys that I didn't want there money after they drilled me with questions of whether or not I had done it yet. I don't know why I ever agreed to that bet. Darcy is so sweet and wonderful. We may do things in the bedroom but she is beyond that to me. She would hate me if she found out that I made the deal.

I will tell her once we have gotten deeper into our relationship. But right now if I tell her I'm afraid she will go back to California and I'll I will be to her is a hateful memory. Does Cameron know about the bet? She has been spending an awful lot of time with him lately. He would tell her in a heartbeat if he knew. Maybe he already has.. A strange emotion of jealousy fills me at the thought of Cameron and Darcy spending too much time together. Cameron's my best friend and I love Darcy. I just know that Darcy is best friends with Cam and I can tell that Cam has a crush on her. These thoughts are going to drowned me until she gets back from their room.

(A/N: Guys I'm just making up an intro for his video so don't comment saying this isn't his real intro.)

DARCY'S POV

"What's up guys it Nash here with Cameron and Darcy"

We got right into the video after the usual video explaining to the viewers and up first was Nash to draw a number for a can. Several draws later Nash has eaten Oranges and Cat food. I have eaten Pears and canned salmon. The boys are both half naked and covered in food from throwing it at each other. Where as I have some Oranges all over my arm, curtsy of Cameron. Most of what has been opened was spit back into the can or thrown at each other or onto the floor in disgust. Lastly Cam has eaten peaches and is choosing his last can. "Can number three" he announces and I hand him the large unknown can marked '3'. He pops it with the built-in can opener thingy and a smell fills the air around me causing me to gag.

"Eww"

"That is fucking dog food dude!"

"NOO!"

Nash hands him a spoon to encourage him to eat the mush. With a look of fear and pure disgust Cameron digs the spoon into the dog food and brings it to his mouth. "I can't do it" He announces trying to put it back into the can. "No dude you're eating it, I had to eat the dog food and Darcy had to eat the nasty fish" Nash said stopping him fro putting it back into the can. "fine". Cam slowly brought the spoon full back to his lips. Quickly his shoved it into his mouth. But within seconds later spit it all over onto the floor, dropping the half opened can as he did so.

He jumped up and grabbed the closet liquid object, my water bottle. He jumped around chugging the water and gagging. Suddenly he stopped and looked straight at Nash and I. "Oh my god" where the only words that came out of his mouth as he dropped the water bottle and clutched his foot. "What, what happened?" I asked jumping. "Call an ambulance" He said still shielding his foot from our view. "Tell us what happened first!" Nash shouted.