Dancing in the car

Your POV

Michael is been so busy since last month. He came home late and leave at the house so early, I'm planning to fetch him in his work so I can be with him tonight.

I wake up early so I can make our breakfast, I heard footsteps behind me and when I turn around I see Michael standing in front of me.

"Good morning honey!" I hug him and he hug me tighter.
"Good morning my love!" He peck my lips.
"It's too early what are you doing?" He asks so curious.
"I'm making our breakfast so I can feel being the best wife in the whole world and so I have much time with you since you will leave the house so early." I feel sad in the last part that what I just said.
"Don't worry next time I'll try if I can come home early so we can have much time."
"Okay.... And I forgot I will drive you to work and I will pick you up from wor, so just call me"
"I never knew you can do this. I really love you!"
"I love you too!"

We prepare to go out in the house and jump on to the car. I turn on the music but Michael is going crazy he's dancing to the beat and also he do the sexy move that which remember me after I fetch him in work I will make love on him.

"Michael can you make love on me when we get home?"
"Sure! Why not your the most sexiest woman in the whole world and I will consume more energy just for you I promise!"
"I love you honey!"
"I love you more!"

Author's POV

You and Michael arrive in Neverland and went straight to the bedroom and spent the night making love.

Comment and vote!