Pancakes

You woke up early in the morning but Michael is still sleeping.You want to go to the kitchen to bake pancakes for your children (Prince,Paris, and Blanket) but you suddenly feel that Michael is starting to kiss your neck.

"Michael what are you doing?" you said smiling.

"I'm hungry I just want to eat."Michael smirk.

"I'm going to the kitchen to bake pancakes for the kids" you said before you kiss Michael's lips.

"But how about me?" Michael pout.

"If you will just help me baking I will let you eat pancakes." You said when you seat straight and Michael cuddle you.

"Thank you baby."Michael said proudly.

You and Michael go to the kitchen together and you two together

You go upstairs to wake up your children to eat your breakfast.

"Okay lets eat!" Michael said excitedly.

You ate the 2nd pancake and when you feel that the pancake taste like a metal.You run to the bowl to get whats inside of your mouth and Michael follows you once you get it you see a golden ring and you think this can cost about millions.

"Oh my God!" You said with tears in your face

"Well.....I was planning to get married with you, we were just best friends when we are young and we fell in love when we 18 there is so many of happy moments when your here in my life I cant believe that we have three kids now and I have my one and only beautiful girl in my life who will become my wife,so may I ask you?....... Will you marry me?" Michael said emotionally.

"YES MICHAEL, YES!!"

2 years later

After you get married with Michael you love for him grows big and there you can see the true love for him.