The PDA

Jack POV

They're right! Why DO I care?

Oh easy. I don't!

"Well easy..I don't!"

"Sure whatever allows you to sleep at night." Elsa and Hiccup laughed.

"Whatever. Let's go to the others "

"Sure but its not because you told us to. It's because we chose to go."

"Sure.."

With The Others

"Finally you guys!" Rapunzel attacked Elsa and Hiccup with a hug.

"Woah. Who the hell are you and what have you done with Rapunzel?"

"Haha very funny E. I'm just in a good mood we're getting to kill people!!"

"Yes!"

"So the game plan is-"

"Actually it's battle plan because we're not playing a game."

"It's the same thing Punz."

"No it isn't. A war isn't a game. It's a battle."

"The same thing is called game plan Punz!"

"No it isn't!"

"Guys! Shush!" Anna yelled.

"Stay out of this!"

Hiccup and Merida just stares at them not caring.

I sighed. "Here we go again."

I tranculized both if them or so I thought but I only tranculized Rapunzel.

"My turn..". Elsa got the tranculizer and tranculized me and Anna. Not before adding something in it.

When it hit me I fell on the ground.

Elsa POV

I tranculized Jack because I got the chance. Like I would wait for the battle. Ha! They fix they're own problem because it's not the Bad Four's.

I quickly ran with my friends following me. We were almost at the exit but soldiers were guarding it.

"Ready?" I glanced at my friends.

"We were born ready."

I laughed evily. "Game on.."

Merida summoned her bow and arrow in her hands and shot some soldiers near they're heart.

Did I forget to mention that Merida can summon her bow and arrow? Anyway I just did.

I used my dark magic to summon a huge snow monster and It had spikes at the back to it covered us and threw the guards away.

When we got out the lock down at the prison started so Hiccup made a three dragons.

Fire breathing dragon for Merida.

Toothless for Hiccup. (Me: Obviously..)

A dragon that can camouflage for Punz.

I made my dark ice dragon and we all flew off.

Bye suckers. We're taking control!

First we have to find a hideout.

Luckily I know someone who can help..

We arrived at a dark alley and we saw a payphone. We all hide money somewhere. I hid one in my outfit. I put the quarter and dialed the number.