Plans

Elsa POV

Thanks to that Frost boy I have to be my darkest self for 2weeks!

"We'll do it" I told my friends.

"What's the plan?" Merida asked with a smug look on her face.

"We'll agree to help them and when we defeat Pitch-which we totally will- we take over!" I said with my evil smile.

"Good plan" Hiccup said with a smile.

"I'm in!" Rapunzel said with a big smile.

"But what if we get caught?" Merida asked with a worried face.

"Well IF we do then..we..get rid of them." I said.

"No I mean what about our attitudes?" Merida asked.

"We need to act..ugh I'm gonna barf saying this and probably you guys to.." I said with a disgusted look on my face.

"Eew!! Elsa DON'T you DARE!!" Merida yelled.

"We..have to.. Act....nice.." I said 'nice' while pretending to barf and so did the others. "Guys we ALL hate that! It's our only choice to get outta here!" I added.

"I'm in" They all say with unision.

"Hey Anna!!" I yelled.

Anna POV

I was waiting outside for Flynn to arrive. Then I heard Elsa yell my name so I ran back to them.

"Have you thought about it?" I asked panting.

They all exchanged looks again and said "We'll do it" in unision.

"Great! Now to see your powers seperately. Let's start with Killer Queen." I said with a smile.

"We're here!" Flynn yelled.

"Flynn just got out of training so that's what took us so long." Jack said.

"Good." I signalled Jack to grab Killer Queen and I turned to them. "Oh and if you guys try to do anything bad..You don't have to worry about the cuffs! I'll kill you myself! Understood?" I said/asked.

"Pfft.." Rapunzel said while rolling her eyes. "Drama Queen" Rapunzel murmured but I heard it anyways.

"Okay whatever Thanks for that pep talk." Elsa said after rolling her eyes.

"Let's go." I said while Jack grabbed Elsa.

At The Power Testing Room..

"Now show us your powers." I said as I go to the safety room.

"Oh I would,except your brother here isn't taking off these cuffs!"
Elsa said.

"Oops." Jack said with a smirk and removes Elsa's cuffs then got in the room with me.

"I'm free!" Elsa said.

"Don't forget our deal and the reason we took off your cuffs

"Don't forget our deal and the reason we took off your cuffs." I reminded her.

"Oh uh yeah.." She said.

"Now show us what you got..Other than what you did back at the cell.." Jack said.

Elsa stomped her right foot on the ground and it looked like nothing happened.

"Haha! Nothing happened!" Jack teased.

"You sure about that?" Elsa asked with a smirk.

When I looked around everyone was frozen. I got out of the safety room.

"Woah..how did you do that?!" I asked.

"How come I can't do that? I have the same power as you.." Jack asked.

"Because your weak what else?" Elsa said with a grin.

"So what powers does your whole group have?" I asked.

"I have Ice/Snow and Dark Magic. Hiccup has Fire Powers and he has the ability to summon dragons for some reason." She said.

"How come you have dark magic?" I asked curiously.Elsa looked at me with anger in her eyes and about 20 seconds later she licked her lips and sighed.

"Uh..because it's who I am." She said and changed the topic. "Anyways..Let's go back to the rest of the Bad Four members." She said walking out of the room

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I hope you liked it! I was able to make time to make this chapter because I was done reviewing 2 subjects,luckily its only a Periodic Test not a Unit Test. After my test I will make it up and keep updating this story :) Thanks for reading!