She cares?!

Elsa POV

When we got back I glared at my friends and they all nodded while no on was looking.

"Guys this is Eugene Flynn Flitzherbert the Second Most Toughest Guy on the Agency." Anna introduced Flynn with a  smile.

"Hey." Merida said bored.

"Sup?" Hiccup asked also with a bored tone.

"Well hello." Rapunzel said flirtatiously while looking at Flynn.

I rolled my eyes.

"So let's get all of you in your suites." Anna said.

"What's wrong with our clothes?" I asked confused.

"Just because your going to a kinda small war doesn't mean you have an excuse to wear unfashionable clothes." Anna said.

"Who says I am NOT fashionable?!" Rapunzel asked angry.

"Your right Anna she looks like trash!" I said teasing Rapunzel.

Hiccup POV

About 5 minutes later we all blacked out and the last thing I saw was Elsa being dragged by Jack and Rapunzel being dragged by Flynn.

"What did I miss?" I asked Merida.

"Elsa and Rapunzel got into a fight and it ended when Rapunzel called Elsa an 'Adopted trash freak' right in her face then we were all trancualized. Oh and Elsa and Rapunzel got dragged out.Elsa is at a room with Jack trying to calm her down.Rapunzel is with Flynn and Anna checking out her powers." Merida explained to me.

"Oh OK thanks." I thanked Merida.

Jack POV

With Jack And Elsa

"Elsa come down!" I said..

"No! I can't control myself!" Elsa said putting a gun up her head then pointing it at me a minute later.

"Elsa..Put that down." I said trying to calm her down and make her put the gun down.

" I said trying to calm her down and make her put the gun down

*Ignore The 'Mission Impossible 2'  :p*

Elsa POV

"Elsa..calm down" Jack said and I snapped out of anger immidietley I didn't know why and I don't know how he made me snap out after that sentence..It usually takes me 7 hours to calm down and that's the fastest! When I snapped out I couldn't control myself and then suddenly I felt that I was..

Hugging Jack?!

•••••••••••••••••••••••Hugging Jack?!