3

Y/n's POV

The next day at 12.......

I was at the coffee shop waiting for Tae, when I saw KIM FRECKING TAEHYUNG walk into the SAME coffee shop AS ME, I was trying so hard not to scream at this moment in time, but I don't think I can contain it any longer.

OH MY GOD IT'S KIM FRECKING TAEHYUNG, I NEED TO TELL TAE ABOUT THIS, Y/n thought, trying her hardest not to fan girl.

Y/n: TAEEEEEEEEE

Tae_Tae1995: WHATTTTTTTT

Y/n: GUESS WHO JUST WALKED IN

Tae_Tae1995: WHOOOOOOO

Y/n: KIM FRECKING TAEHYUNG

Y/n: By the way, where are you

Tae_Tae1995: Look up

As soon as I looked I looked up, I saw KIM FRECKING TAEHYUNG SITTING IN FRONT OF ME.

"Hey y/n" Tae says cheerfully.

"Wait YOU'RE Tae"

"Yup" Tae says.

"How, what,why,when........."

"Well, first of all I didn't want to tell you who I really am because, you might of only been friends with me because I'm famous, second, I didn't want you to tell the media and start rumours, last of all, I couldn't tell you anyway" Tae explained.

"What do you mean you couldn't tell me, was that another part of the dare"

"Yup" Tae said

"Welllllll, what do you wanna do now"

"How about we have lunch, and then we can go for a walk in the park" Tae suggested

"Sure"

After Tae and Y/n finished eating, and are now walking in the almost empty park.

"Hey Tae" Y/n said while she stopped walking and looked at Tae.

"Yes Y/n" Tae said while he also stopped walking and looked at Y/n as well.

"Why is there almost no one here, and how haven't you gotten noticed yet?"

"Well not many people know about this park, only a few people, that's why I haven't been noticed yet" Tae said to Y/n.

"Oh, well it's a beautiful park, I don't know how you couldn't know of it, or even notice it"

"Yeah, I agree with that, it's a very beautiful park, but not as beautiful as you" Tae said to Y/n, now looking into her eyes.

Did he just...... flirt..... with...... me, Y/n thought, while she just stared at Tae.

"Anyway, what do you want to do now?"

"Hmmmmm, is there anything you wanna do?" Tae asked Y/n.

"Not really, by the way what's the time?"

"It's 4:30" Tae replied to Y/n.

"Oh crap, I need to be home by 5, do you have a car by any chance"

"Yeah, do you need a lift home?" Tae asked Y/n.

"Yeah, if you don't mind"

"Nope, I don't mind" Tae told Y/n, walking to his car while Y/n walks by his side.

"Is this your car?"

"Yup, do you like it" Tae replied to Y/n, while unlocking his car.

"Yeah, it's a nice car, and it's not a really expensive car"

"Yeah, I didn't want to get a expensive car because, I don't really use it a lot" Tae said to Y/n, while he opened the door for her and closed it after her, he then ran to the drivers side of the car, and got in, and started to drive, while Y/n told him where to go.

Once Tae and Y/n arrive at Y/n's house.

"Thank you for today, Tae"

"No problem" Tae said to Y/n, before he went and opened the door for her.

"Well Bye Tae, I'll text you later"

"Wait Y/n" Tae said to Y/n before she could enter her house.

"Yes Tae"

"Wanna met up again tomorrow?" Tae asked Y/n, getting a little but nervous of her answer.

"Yeah sure, just text me the details"

"Okay, Bye Y/n" Tae said relieved by Y/n's answer.

"Bye Tae"

After Y/n went inside her house, Tae drove off and went back to the dorms, where he knew his brothers would be, he also knew that they would question him about today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and enjoy this Fanfic

Baiiiiiii