5

Taehyung's Pov

Y/n is so cute when she sleeps... She fell asleep on me during the movie and I felt heaps of butterflies in my stomach.

Is this the feeling of love? Do I really love Y/n? Does she feel this way when she's around me? This feeling is new to me...
I fear that one of the other members may take her from me.

Hmm maybe I should take her out again tomorrow, but where to? Maybe I should ask My Hyungs or Jungkook, I'm not the one for romance, I've never actually witnessed love before, that's why the other members dared me to do this a year ago.

"Tae, are you still awake?" Someone said, I know it wasn't Y/n because she's still sound asleep on my lap so it must be one of the members, Jungkook is fast asleep on Y/n's leg which I have to admit made me a little bit jealous, I looked up and I saw Jimin there awake staring at me.

"Yes I'm still awake Jimin" I said and he smiled and ran next to me, "This movie is sad, his brother just died" he pouted and then rubbed his eyes like a little baby, I laughed quietly and he giggled being the little chim chim he is.

"I'm tired now, I think I'm gonna go to my room" Jimin said and he got up and tiredly walked up the stairs to his room, I looked around to see who was still here. Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook were here, not including me and Y/n, Hoseok was still awake watching the movie I could see his tears which he was trying to hide, Namjoon was snoring so loudly that Y/n would flinch every time he did, and Jungkook was still sleeping on Y/n's leg, I was so tempted to push him off the couch but I can't let jealousy take over me.

I eventually fell asleep peacefully.

Jungkook's Pov

I woke up the next day on Y/n's leg, I actually got jump scared because I saw Tae basically death staring me. Jeez! I was sleeping! He gestured me to get off, I pouted and tried to go back to sleep but instead I got pushed off the couch and my knee hit the table.

"Shit!" I yelled and held my knee, Tae told me to shut up, but does he think I really care about what he says? I hurt my freaking knee for goodness sake, he should be worrying about me! I gave him a death glare and he just kicked my hip which didn't hurt knowing how weak he is, I pulled on his leg which actually made him furious but he obviously didn't want to wake up his precious Y/n, he was silently swearing at me but I could barely hear him so I just chuckled over and  over again which made him stressed and tried to say it louder but every time basically no sound came out.

Y/n majestically got up and I don't know what happened to me then... she just made me feel something inside, and I was confused about it, I held my stomach in confusion.

"Hungry?" Y/n asked me, I just shook off the feeling and nodded.

Y/n got off the couch and went into the kitchen where Jin was cooking, he was making pancakes! Yum!

"Can I help you Jin?" Y/n asked Jin, he was questioning himself, I could see it on his face, but in the end he said yes.

They set up the table and everyone except Yoongi Hyung, he was obviously still sleeping but how did not wake up to the smell of pancakes? "PANCAKES!!!" I was wrong, Yoongi Hyung ran in and sat next to me all ready to eat. They finished putting the food and drinks on the table and sat down, I had that weird feeling again when Y/n came and sat next to me with Tae. Taehyung has always been the scaredy cat of our group, even though he is the 2nd tallest member and he has the lowest voice, he's the most scared, he must be really scared right now, he's scared to lose Y/n, I don't know why though.. Why would one of his Hyungs take her away from him?

Wait... what if I take her from him... No I couldn't do that, he's my best friend! And I love him too much to do such a thing. But what if I fall for her? And what if I become Taehyung's worst enemy? He's my brother, my Hyung. I could never do that to him... but... what if I do take her away... what if I... give someone else to him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai guys!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Special thanks to Sugapiggie for helping me write this (She basically wrote the whole thing) anyway, thanks a lot bestie!

So how do you think of this chapter? Comment! Give me some suggestions because I'm running out of ideas already 🤦‍♀️😞 that's why I got my friend to write it. Anyways! As always, I will try to update more often and don't forget to go check out Sugapiggie 's stories! Keep up to date with my story and don't forget to give me ideas on what you would suggest to happen! Cya next chapter!