Sure Thing Cutie

I quickly responded with a "cole told you what?" He said, "maybe we should talk about this tomorrow, gnight" I knew Kj liked me too so why was I so scared? I calmed down, took some melatonin and went to bed. The next morning when my alarm when off I said to myself "Today's the day, todays the day I tell Kj I have feelings for him." and got up from bed. I went to the sink brushed my teeth and hair, then I walked over to my closet and put on black leggings, black nike tennis shoes, and a pink hoodie. Then walked back over to the bathroom and put my hair into a clean tight ponytail finishing it off with a cute baseball cap. I then grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door. I hopped into my tiny black car, trying to start it. "shit" I left the lights on, my batteries dead. I wanted to talk to Kj so this would be the perfect opportunity to. I called him and he answered.

Cami: Hey, sorry I left my car lights on last light and my battery is dead, is there any chance you can pick me up? And I also want to talk to you about this "important thing" Cole told you. 

He replied in his cute Newzeland accent

Kj: Yeah sure thing, cutie. (Hanging up)

I was shocked but also very pleasantly surprised. Waiting for 10 minutes playing a game of 1010 on my phone. I Was so caught up in the game I didn't even realize his big Jeep pull up. I always loved Kjs car, especially the smell. It smelt warm and just like him, which I loved. He was super polite and I could tell he was trying super hard to be a good guy, he was even polite enough to get out of the car and open the door and help me in. I loved the smell it smelled strongly of his cologne. He didn't drive away instead he grabbed my hand and pulled me in to his face and kissed me. I laughed, "wow Kj Apa you are one good kisser... I love you." He chuckled and said "I love you too Camila Mendez"