Chapter 7: A Little Confession.

(Edited)

Natalya's Point of View.

"What are you doing to me?" Tony whispered as he pulled away from the kiss. I frowned slightly.

"I don't know what you mean." I  stated, slightly confused. 

"I feel so attracted to you, I've never been so attracted to a woman before." He said, brushing his thumb over my lips. I just stayed silent, though the fact that he was topless made me want to kiss him again. Tony's eyes wandered down to my lips once again and he leaned in. I leant in too but we were interrupted by Tony's phone going off. "Damn." He muttered before walking away and answering his phone. I sat on the sofa, a little flustered, my heart was racing and the butterflies were there. I got up off the sofa and went over to the bar area. After pouring myself some bourbon, I quickly downed it and the nerves eased up. I sighed deeply. What is he doing to me?

................................................................................

It was a few hours later and I was just looking for an outfit for my date with Tony. He had to go to another meeting but he told me to be ready for 6pm. I decided to where a turquoise lace skater dress, with a pair of nude colored closed toe heels. And some light makeup. I walked into the living room to see Tony standing there in a black suit. He looked hot. 

"Hey." I said smiling. He turned and looked at me, his eyes widened. 

"You look beautiful." He said walking over to me.  

"Thank you." I said, blushing. He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips. 

"Shall we?" Tony said, holding his arm out towards me. 

"Lets." I said smiling.  I took his arm and we went to the limo.  

......................

We arrived at a small but fancy restaurant. It was very cozy, honestly I felt a little self conscious. Every one was wearing long fancy dresses, and statement jewelry and then there was me. I looked down, so no one would see my embarrassed blush. 

"You look perfect." Tony whispered in my ear, noticing my blush.

 "Thank you." I whispered back with a small smile. The waiter showed us to our table which was outside, on a small  patio area. The table was covered in rose petals, and had a candle in the center. "It's beautiful Tony!" I exclaimed. 

"Anything for you. So you like it?" He asked. 

"Like it? I love it!" I beamed. 

"I'm glad yo do." He smiled before pulling out a chair and gesturing for me to sit, which I did. He sat across from me. We ordered our food, which was so good. We talked, we laughed and we basically had a great time.

..................................

After the date, Tony and I went for a walk on the beach.  "I had a great time tonight Tony." I said, as Tony swung our interlocked hands. 

"Me too" He said smiling. I stared out at the ocean, thinking about how my life has changed so much in a few months, when I was suddenly stopped by Tony. 

"What's wrong?" I asked, turning to look up at him.

 "Be my girlfriend?" He blurted out, my eyes widened slightly. "I really like you, you have changed my life in so many ways." He explained, this shocked me but I knew the  answer. "Please." He pushed. I smiled widely at him. 

"Ok, I'll be your girlfriend." I told him. A huge smile spread out across his face and he cheered slightly before kissing me passionately on my lips. "Truth is Tony, I really like you too." I said, when we pulled away. He smiled before kissing me again. This shows how much a little confession can change everything and the truth is I really do like Tony, so much.

I know it's not long, but I still hope you liked it!! Please vote and comment!! Loves ya!!