Chapter 14

*Jada's p.o.v*

The next day

The beeping noises around me woke me up. I opened my eyes an saw bright lights. Where the hell am I?. I let my eyes adjust an noticed that I was in a hospital. Why would someone want to kill me?. I started to cry until Isaiah walked in. "Finally you're awake. They managed to get the bullet out before it reached your liver."

"Who would do this?" I asked looking down as the tears came.

"Jada It was Tyler."

"WHAT!"

"Calm down Jada. They caught him and that randy kid."

"Oh my fucking God. The main person that I thought would always be on my side tried to kill me." I wanted to punch the fuck out of Tyler an randy. How could they. I'm going to make sure their asses stays in jail.

--------------------------------------------

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

I studied Jada's face an saw her go from sad to angry. I can't help but to be mad right along with her. I can't believe that boy tried to kill my fucking girlfriend. I promise he's going to pay for this shit. I refuse to let him get off easy. "Jada you know you gotta testify."

"I hope his ass stays in jail."

"Me too. Jada I have something to tell you."

She stared at me for a few seconds then finally said,"What is it?"

"I know we've only been together for a little amount of time but I love you so much and I never wanna leave your side." She smiled an tried to sit up but couldn't because of the pain.

"I love you too Isaiah sooo much." She reached out for a hug. I'm going to do everything that I can to protect her and I'm always going to be there for her. I promise.

"You're parents are outside with Jeremy and they want to speak to you."

"Okay."

--------------------------------------------

*Tyler's p.o.v*

I don't even know why I'm in here. That bullet wasn't meant for Jada. Fuck! There's no way I'm going to get off easy. She probably hates me right now. Man ain't this some shit. I tried everything an nothing worked but I swear I ain't mean to shoot her. She was just in the way. This shit is real crucial. I hope she doesn't testify I'm trynna graduate an go to college. I don't need to be here. My own parents won't talk Me. Talking about I hurt my own bestfriend. She shouldn't have got with him anyway. I'm so fucking pissed off. I've been in this cell for 24hours. My court date is next month the day before Jada's birthday. Ugh man I should've just left her ass alone. I have to talk to her. I just know that guy is going to make her testify.