I was now waiting for Hades to come in and take this soul off my hands. I was hoping he would come soon I had things to do today. Since Than wasn’t really paying attention to me I was planning on going out on the town.

I was sitting in front of Hades' office and I was quite disappointed. He should have been here by now. I've been sitting here waiting for him for almost an hour and a half. I know he's the ruler down here and he can do as he pleases but he doesn't have to be rude about it. I pull out my phone and scrolled through my contacts looking for Hades' number.

"Hello? Yeah this is Hermes...where are yo-?" Before I could finish my sentence the phone was snatched from my hands by someone standing behind me. I spun around to see someone I didn't originally recognize until I saw those eyes.

"Than?"

"Yes pet?"

Pet? Who the heck was he calling a pet? Oh that would be me...considering I'm wearing his collar. Ugh...life is so confusing right now. Any who back to the yummy looking man that is now standing in front of me. His hair was cut a little but not only that there were a few red streaks running through the front of it. It just tied his whole look together.

"You look...you look, umm, really nice." Nice? Was that the best I could think of? Nice? What was happening to me? I know I could do better than that; in the past I would have teased him and maybe even ran my hands up and down his chest. But now? All I could say was that he looked nice...

"Thank you, now can you please hand over that soul?" He had a smug look on his face. He was pleased that I was reacting like this. I should be ashamed of myself falling into this little trap he set me. He knew that I was going to respond like this because he just KNEW that I would think he was sexy. Well...he is kind of really sexy...

"Yeah...ummm sure." I turned around and ushered the soul towards Than. He turned around and began walking away with the soul. I took that as my cue to leave and go have fun. As I turned around to walk away I heard him stop walking. I turned to face him and I saw that same smug smirk on his face.

"Oh by the way, I want you to sit here and wait for me to come back. You are not to leave here unless I tell you so. Do you understand?"

"Wait! So I’m supposed to just sit here and wait for you to finish whatever you're doing and come back for me? I think not, just call me later I'll come back." I turned back around and started to walk off. I got a few feet in the opposite direction before I felt a sharp tug at my neck. I flew back in the direction I had just come from. I skidded across the floor as he continued to pull me until I was lying on the floor right next to him.

He looked down at me with the same smile he had since he came down here with his sexy new look.

"Hello again pet."

"Hey Than..."

"That's Thanatos." He said sternly as I got up from off the floor.

"Yeah whatever Than. By the way can you not drag me back and forth like I can't get hurt? I may be a god but I can still feel some type of pain."

"I actually don't care; if you would have just listened to me I wouldn't have to drag you around."

"Whatever. I'll be in your office Mr. Grumpy...” He grabbed my arm and turned me around pulling me closer to him. I could feel the heat just rolling off his body and I wanted to move closer to him and let that heat overtake me. He made me feel a million and one different things when he was this close to me. Right now I wanted to run my hands all over his body, enjoying every inch of his manly physique.

"Do not touch anything, do you understand me?" I rolled my eyes, turned around and went to his office. If he was going to lock me in this room with nothing to do I was going to go through all his stuff. Next time he'd think twice about leaving me in a place where I can gather info on him.