The school's heart breaker is my brother...

Mia’s POV:

Soft creamy vanilla flavour with a hint of fudge….

I cursed loudly and to know one in particular as I ran out of Mrs Park’s office my heart pounding ninety to the dozen. 

I had kissed Scott, I shook my head furiously NO, he kissed me I had to remember that.

It wasn’t my fault I had no part in any of this, I repeated this over and over in my head hoping each time that I would finally believe myself.

I licked my lips slowly again remembering the taste and touch of Scott’s lips on mine the way he made everything inside of me feel warm and safe, the way he made my toes curl up inside my shoes.

I placed my hand on my forehead I had to be sick, there was no other reason for why I was feeling like this. Was there??

 I hated all that pathetic love stuff. It just wasn’t me, I had never been known as one of those girl’s that went to slumber parties, watched chick flicks and hoped one day Prince Charming would come and whisk me away.

I lived in reality.

I lived with Prince Charming.

 And trust me after you’ve seen inside a so called “Princes” bedroom you would rather marry Golem than an arrogant self-centred jerk like my brother.

I closed my eyes as I removed my hand from my freezing cold head, sadly it seemed was in perfect health.

I swore softly under my breath biting my lower lip in frustration.

“Hey Crown, waiting for me???” a loud obnoxious voice called.

I continued to walk toward my locker, I didn’t need to talk to Chase right now I was pissed off as it was.

“Don’t run away from your feelings Crown I know you want me!!!” He yelled after me.

I whipped around suddenly causing him to crash straight into me with such a force I was almost knocked over but ended up falling into the side of the lockers.

“Holy…” I caught myself before swearing whilst rubbing at my now burning side.

“Want me to do that baby??” asked Chase his voice dripping with what he would call charm and I thought sounded like he had a cold.

“Ha-ha, you wish.” I spat into his face before trying to walk away from him.

He blocked my path instantly, his muscular body and tall built mean it was impossible for me to pass.

“Move.” I commanded.

He didn’t even flinch instead he let a huge smirk begin to spread across his face.

“Well, well…” He laughed looking increasingly pleased with himself. I frowned why did he look so happy all of a sudden.

God did I have something on my face? I instinctively reached my hand up to my face but I couldn’t feel a thing.

I looked back over to Chase who appeared to have gotten a lot closer than I remembered and I could feel his hot breathe on my face as he leaned over me. 

“Someone seems to be having a bad day.” He remarked wickedly.

“Shut the hell up Chase you have no idea what you’re talking about!!” I shouted in his face.

How dare he talk to me like that everything I was going through today, I didn’t need any more crap from him.

“Really Crown…” He leaned in closer.

“My name is Mia,” I told him sharply, “And go ahead guess but I seriously doubt you have any clue what is going on in my life.” I reached up on my tippy toes until my nose was almost touching his.

“Well I’m just guessing here but either your arsehole of a brother has finally been arrested for serial dating and for being a complete jerk or your mother been hurt or killed, hence the cops. I can also tell by the fact that your lips are slightly swollen and red that you’ve just kissed someone although stupidly it wasn’t me.” He winked at me.

“Am I right??” He asked his eyes gleaming as he brought his face down so we were now standing toe to toe nose to nose.

I stood my mouth wide open in sheer shock and horror. How the hell had he guessed that, I had always had Chase down as another more stupid version of my brother but I had to give him some credit the boy knew exactly which buttons to press on me.

I scowled at him my body was rating hatred and anger yet Chase still stood just millimetres away from me.

Suddenly a brilliant idea sparked off in my head like a beautiful fire work on bonfire night.

I had always been an honest and loyal friend to many of my class mates and it seemed that throughout my life I had built up a lovely bank of secrets and stories in my head.

“My turn…” I whispered to Chase, loving the confused expression that now began to replace his previous gloating one.

“Well I’m just guessing here but either you’re very clumsy or those bruises on your arms are from your dad hence your constant anger problems. I can also tell by the number of girls you’ve slept with your more of a serial dater and jerk than my brother ever will be.”

“Am I right???” I asked smiling sweetly as I watched his face turn pale and he took a step backwards.

I quickly side stepped out of his reached and sashayed my way down the hallway making sure to look as sexy as possible just to annoy him further.

Just as I was about to enter my next class I stopped and turned to face where Chase was still standing his face rigid with anger and his fist clenched at his sides. I could tell he was trying desperately not to prove my theory about his anger problems. I giggled to myself before waving a hand at him.

“Be warned Chase Millers,” I began coking my hip to one side an evil smile begining to play on my lips, “Two can play at this game…” 

******************************

OMG I’m soooooo sorry I haven’t uploaded in ages I feel so bad so I promise you will all get another upload fromm me before the end of the week. Thats how much I love you all, lol :)

Promise xxx

So what did you think of the conflict between Chase and Mia ???

Is Mia just playing with fire or will Chase get what he deserves and what about poor Scott awwwww he just got left hanging :(

Anyways as always please comment and vote, not being mean here but I only got a few comments last chapter which was kinda depressing but I you guys are amazing so I’m not too sad I know you would never let me down.

Love you all xxxxx