The school's heart breaker is my brother...

Scott's POV:

It took almost all of self control not to keep staring at her as sat beside me in the car, her head buried deep within a book.

Although I was slightly hurt that she would rather spend time reading a book about girl spies than talk to me it gave me the perfect opportunity to check her out without having her think I was some kind of pervert.

She had left her hair natural today and it sat beautifully just above her shoulders in golden ringlets. It looked so soft and silky I was very temped to reach out and run her hair through my fingers. 

Her eyes were hardly visible from where I sat but I knew the colour off by heart. An icy turquoise colour that gave me shivers when ever I looked into them.

Her back was arched as she sat forward but you could tell she was gorgeous. She wasn't the most skinniest girl I knew but her curves made her even more hot and I could feel my hands begin to tremble on the steering wheel as I thought about her.

Her long thin fingers turned the page's of her book silently, her other hand drumming on her thigh lightly.

I could hardly breathe as she ran her hands down her legs, god I swear she knew the effect she was having on me, I began to wish that they were doing the same thing some where else.

Somewhere on me.

What the hell Scott, I shook my head earning a confused stare from Mia.

I was her brother's best friend and Sam was like a brother to me. I could never hurt him or Mia like that.

Like Sam I knew I had a reputation for being a player and a teen heart throb at our school. Although I wasn't as carefree with type of girls I played around with as Sam, I admit I was hardly very choosy.

But come on were you expecting me to be any different, I didn't think so.

But Mia was so different, it seemed to me that Mia didn't even care about me even the slightest little bit.

Unlike all the other girls that regularly threw themselves at me and begged me to take them there and then, Mia was always unimpressed by my looks and charm that usually worked with every body else.

When ever she was around me she was always as cold as an ice and hardly ever spoke it me. If she did it was usually a witty insult or remark.

Today had been one of the fist times we had spoken for more than a few seconds. 

I often wondered if this was because of Sam, those  two hated each other and as much as I love Sam as a mate I can understand Mia's frustration with him.

There had been so many times I had lost count that Sam had stood me up, he had found some chick and was planning on taking her home, he was busy, he couldn't be bothered, there was always an excuse.

I often questioned why I stayed friends with him but I knew the answer deep down... Deep, deep down.

I was suddenly brought out of my own thoughts when music began to blare out of the radio causing my head to pound instantly.

"God Mia turn that crap down," I yelled at her over the music.

She smiled at me sweetly but completely ignored my wish.

What was this music anyway, being a guy Sam and I usually listened to rappers like  Eminem and his mucked up lyrics were my favourite.

But today Mia had different idea and now I was being subjected to this torture.

"Blue jeans, white shirt

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn

It was like, James Dean, for sure

You're so fresh to death & sick as cancer

You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop

But you fit me better than my favourite sweater and I know

That love is mean, and love hurts

But I still remember that day we met in December, oh baby!"

What the hell???

How can a guy fit someone like a sweater it was physically impossible. 

"Seriously," I scowled at Mia much to her delight.

God that girl was annoying.

"I will love you till the end of time

I would wait a million years

Promise you'll remember that you're mine

Baby can you see through the tears?

Love you more than those bitches before

Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember

I will love you till the end of time" She sang her haunting voice echoing through the car leaving me almost speechless.

"I didn't know you could sing." I told her quietly.

She looked up at me with what seemed like sadness in her eyes but before I could tell it had vanished.

"That's because you've never asked," she replied quietly.

We spent the rest of the journey in silence but I couldn't help think about the words she had sung and the effect they had, had on me.

 Did I really like Mia, could I love her more than those bitches before.

So many thoughts were flying round my head and I could hardly concentrate on the road ahead.

A loud horn beeping that was beeping loudly over and over again brought me back to my senses, we were at school and some one wasn't happy about my parking skills.

I raised my middle finger to swear at the douche bag who was shouting at me me like a maniac when I realized the face looked scarily familiar. 

It was Sam.

It was a that moment I realised he was not angry about my driving skills, oh no from the look on his face and the stream of words coming out his mouth I would say it was some thing at lot more serious than that.

He looked like he was ready to explode with anger, his blond hair was all over the place and I couldn't help but laugh as I saw him nearly trip as he ran towards us.

The guy looked like a lunatic.

I looked over to Mia who had the same expression on her face as mine and I could tell she was trying not to laugh at her brother as he crossed the parking lot. 

She smiled at me one last time before stepping out f the car and slamming the door behind her.

I admired her bravery and was glad she had got out first, I would never admit it out loud but Sam kinda scared me a little.

As I got out of the car after her I noticed Sam had finally reached us.

He certainly didn't look happy or amused as he looked from Mia to me and then back to Mia.

Confusion then anger written all over his face.

Uh oh  it looked like we were in BIG TROUBLE....

 ***************************

Oh dear Sam has caught Scott taking his little sister to school, what will happen now :)

Thanks so much to everyone who is reading this its making me so happy but I was thinking maybe that I wont upload the next part until everyone who had read it has voted, is that too evil, let me know :)

Also do you guys think I should write the next part as Sam's POV ???

As always love you all xxxxxx