Blood Angels Chpter7

Chapter 7: Wings to dream about.

Samantha:

'Do you even know what time it is young lady?!' he keeps on screaming, I just look at him.

He looks horrible, hair all around the place, his shirt worn backwards and his striped pants were stained with what looked like coffee stains.

'It's 3:30 AM in the morning! Is this how you repay my trust? I was freaking out on you!!!' he came closer; I just look down, not wanting to see the hurt in his face. Dad usually gets stressed out; he worries over the tiniest thing that goes on.

'I-I'm sorry dad...' I try to speak.

'You're grounded!' he shouts, I look up with surprise ,his chest heaving and his face red, tears threatening to come out of his eyes, I don't know what to do but to walk over and hug him. He doesn't deserve to be pained, and I DID betray his trust, I just mumble sorry over and over again. I don't want to tell him I was with Seth; he'd get even more freaked out.

He hugs me back tightly, he starts wetting my hair with tears and whispering shakily into my ear, 'I don't want to lose you Samantha, and you don't know how much you mean to me...'

I just hug him closer, tears spilling out of guilt. One thing passes through my mind; Men are babies.

'Now go to your room, No going out or television for you' he un-wraps his arms from me, patting my shoulders. I don't want to burst his bubble of pride that he's banning me from the two things I do the least. I nod and walk off, saying good night to him.

Changing into comfy pajamas and just about to go to bed, the phone beeped. I sigh and hold the phone, checking who it'll be, rolling my eyes and smiling, it's a blackberry messenger message; Seth.

It says:

Seth Thanatos:

Hey,

Everything went well, I hope...?

I'm really sorry you had to go through that.

Seth.

I start to type away:

Sammy Jeff. :

No, its ok, shouldn't you be somewhere now?

Like...sleeping?

Seth Thanatos:

I just wanted to check on you: P

By the way, does that guy Eric go to school with you?

Sammy Jeff:

Maybe, I have no idea...why?

Seth Thanatos:

I kind of told him something that isn't true.

Sammy Jeff. :

Like....??????? :@

A long pause came........then he starts to type again:

Seth Thanatos:

That you are my chosen mate.

Sammy Jeff. :

WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

I look at my phone blankly, trying to process everything.

Seth Thanatos:

It was the only way to get rid of him!!!

So if you ever see him around, just pretend we are together until I sort everything out.

Sammy Jeff. :

You owe me. BIG TIME :@

Seth Thanatos: