"Guys, this is my best friend Charlotte. Although, Cole already knows who she is." She winked at Cole, who's cheeks immediately burned red. The whole room actually knew who Charlotte was due to the bet, but of course they wouldn't speak a word about it for Cole's sake. For now of course. If there was any hint that he may be in love with her though, Ian would pick up on it quickly.

Kristie ushered Charlotte over to Cole, nearly pushing her down on he small couch next to him. She then skipped her way over to go sit on Andy's lap. Cole's eyes drifted down to Charlotte, who looked extremely uncomfortable sitting next to him, her leg bouncing up and down nervously. He was still in shock that she was here for all of his friends to see. Of course, Ian had a smirk plastered on his damn face, and Becky had a devious smile on hers too as she sat up to look at Charlotte. "You have a nice butt, but don't have much goods on your top half." She snickered.

Charlotte blushed as she looked down at her chest, which in comparison to Becky's was much smaller. She immediately felt self conscious as her shoulders visibly slouched. She tried to play it off with a laugh, but Cole knew better than that. Kylie smacked Becky on the back of her head, scolding her for saying such a rude comment. Cole wrapped an arm loosely around Charlotte as he leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Don't listen to her. What's wrong?"

At least he was acknowledging her presence. But how could he not know what was wrong? First of all, Cole had a cigarette between his fingertips, and Charlotte hated smoking. Every since her father left, her mother began to smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol, and she found it to be a nasty habit. Secondly, that girl she saw Cole with at that fraternity party basically just told her that her chest was too small. Great introduction to Cole's friends.

"I didn't know you smoked." He soft voice trailed off, unable to even look him in the eyes and say it. Cole's eyes darted to the cigarette in his hand before he flicked it across the room so it hit Liam, who was still in the kitchen. Cole hadn't even thought of what would happen if she knew who he was when he wasn't around her. To make matters worst, Ian had too open his big mouth.

"Cole, you're quite quiet tonight. Did you not want to bring your lovely girlfriend over? Were you hiding this cute little doe from us?" Ian teased as he leaned forward to examine Charlotte's features. She reminded him of a sunflower right now. Bright and cute, for she was radiating. When he saw her at the fraternity party, she was dressed dark like a black rose. There was no way for Charlotte to recognize Ian though since she had drank the drugged drink soon after he had given it to her after all.

Cole tensed next to Charlotte, and she took notice in his strange actions as Ian brought up her meeting his friends. Maybe he really didn't want her to meet his friends for some reason. Probably because they were crude, at least that's what she thought. "I just never had the time to bring her around." He shrugged, ruffling his sloppy brown hair with his hand.

"So, if you two are dating, then you've had to of done something sexual by now, right?" Becky cut in, chewing her gum obnoxiously loud in front of everyone's faces. This question caused Charlotte to almost cough of embarrassment just at the thought of that. She also wondered why this girl was so open about sexual tendencies.

"Becky, that's not appropriate. Leave the girl alone." Dylan rolled his eyes before he offered Charlotte a small smile. She recognized the guy almost immediately. He was the silent one in the back of her math class who never spoke. Charlotte honestly couldn't believe that he was here hanging out with these heathens.

Becky rolled her eyes before she focused on someone else in the room to annoy. Dylan shook his head before he took his eyes away from Charlotte. Cole internally fought the urge to knock Dylan in the teeth for looking at his girl like that. Charlotte placed her hand on top of Cole's since she could practically feel the tension radiating off of his body. His eyes softened a bit as he caved in, allowing her to lace her fingers with his.