4 years later.

the kids were now 12 years old. skylar and stiles were worried that they were going to start developing powers or that skylar had given one of them the gene of being a psychopomp.

it was late at night when stiles and skylar heard a small scream causing both of them to run where it was. it was coming from andrews room.

once they ran into the room, they saw andrew curled up into a blanket and skylar and stiles immediately hugged their son.

"what happened baby?" skylar asked him worriedly.

"i-i had a nightmare, then when i woke up i thought that i saw a ghost and it just came closer and closer." andrew said.

after getting andrew calmed down, stiles went back into his bedroom and skylar walked in behind him with a worried look.

"what is it babe?" stiles asked, noticing the look on her face.

"you don't think this is because he's becoming a psychopomp do you?" skylar asked him and stiles just shock his head.

"this could just be a coincidence skye, let's not worry about this yet. now get some rest okay?" stiles replied, kissing her forehead before they both crawled back into bed.

the next day stiles had taken andrew out in the backyard to play catch with him before dinner. skylar who was inside cooking with allison saw something strange happen, she saw allison lighting a candle without using a lighter.

stiles was about to throw the ball to andrew when he noticed he had a scared look on his face.

"hey, what's wrong?" stiles asked his son.

"dad, there's someone behind you. it looks like a ghost." andrew told him.

stiles turned around but he didn't see anyone. stiles let out a sigh. skylar was right, andrew was becoming a psychopomp and allison was becoming a witch. soon enough, andrew could get some witch training too.

4 years later

now both allison and andrew were in control of their new found abilities thanks to their parents, aunty payton and uncle caleb.

the twins now being 16, they were begging to go down to beacon hills to see where their parents used to live and so they could go visit the family.

skylar finally agreed after a little convincing from stiles. their first stop was at grandma amy's. they spent the day baking with her and watching movies.

their next stop was at grandpa noah's. he brought them all to a baseball game then came back to show them stiles' photo album.

they also went to aunt payton's to visit her and uncle liam. liam and payton were happily married and they finally had kids so they spent their time with their new cousins, emily and amelia.

caleb had been hoping they would visit him and aunt hayden and that's what they did. hayden ended up marrying caleb and now they were happy in their new house. caleb ended up playing some video games with andrew while hayden and allison went shopping, leaving skylar and stiles to go on a date.

one stop they made sure that was on the list was their godfathers, scott and his wife malia. scott and malia were so excited to see everyone and how much they've grown, skylar and stiles were also excited to see them since it had been a long time.

their finale stop was at their godmothers, lydia. lydia had never settled down yet because she was basically married to her job. but lydia was over the moon happy to see them all.

after the long week in beacon hills, skylar and stiles were back on the road to new orleans. skylar became confused when stiles made a random stop before leaving beacon hills.

"honey, what are you doing?" skylar asked him.

"just get out of the car and i'll show you." stiles said with a grin.

skylar did as told and stepped out of the car, all she saw was a big building with a large drape over the top where the name of it would go.

"what is this?" skylar asked walking over to stiles.

"so, i know how you've been complaining about always being away because of work, so i made a few calls and i was able to get this amazing building." stiles explained, causing skylar to be even more confused.

"but what is it for?" skylar asked him.

"okay, now guys!" stiles announced.

skylar looked over to see scott, malia and lydia pull down the drape and under it was a sign written secure pack.

"i know the name is a little dumb but it's all i could think of last minute. basically this is an opportunity to quit both of our jobs and work for this secret organization scotts been working on to help anyone who's supernatural." stiles explained.

"wait, this is real?" skylar asked as stiles nodded.

"are we doing this?" stiles asked, waiting hopeful for an answer.

"yes, we're doing this!" skylar said running up to him and wrapping her arms around the back of his neck as he spun her around.

"this is so cool!" andrew said.

"so, does this mean we're moving here?" allison asked as skylar looked up into stiles' eyes.

"only if you want to." stiles told his wife.

"yes, we're moving to beacon hills and we're becoming secret agents for the supernatural." skylar said with a smile.

soooo this is the end? can't believe i just said that. it's been great writing these stories and i hope you enjoyed reading them as much as i enjoyed writing them. ily until next time xoxo - mel