6. the only one left behind

skylar was in the school bathroom washing her hands

skylar was in the school bathroom washing her hands. she looked up in the mirror and she saw a strange woman making her jump. she looked back and the woman wasn't there anymore. skylar could hear some voice coming from the other side of the window. she placed her hand on it and her whole body went through the window. on the other side, she was in a town and she saw that woman walking in front of her.

"hello?" skylar said following behind the woman.

she looked up and saw a sign telling her that she was in canaan.

"wait! please wait!" skylar shouted running after the woman but she stopped.

she walking around all the locals who were eating, talking and having a good time. she passed a carousel and she saw one of the horses was covered in blood. she turned around when a man started running out of his house. he ran until he just disappeared into a blue and green smoke. everyone started screaming and they ran away. more and more people started to disappear. the only one left was the woman she first saw.

"it's not real! not real! it's not real! it's not." the woman cried.

skylar placed her hand on top of her shoulder and she noticed something. this woman was in pain. she let out a gasp when she felt the pain she felt.

-

"you saw a carousel?" malia asked.

"i also saw a big sign that said canaan. and then there were people disappearing in clouds of smoke." skylar told malia.

"do you ever have nice dreams?" malia asked.

"none that i can remember." skylar replied.

"we need to go to canaan." lydia said.

"it would be helpful if we knew anything about the place. i keep calling the number for city hall, and no one answers. the only map i can find it on is 30 years old. so far, the only thing i know about canaan is where it is." malia said as skylar and lydia looked at the map seeing that canaan wasn't too far from beacon hills.

"that's all we need to know." lydia said grabbing the map and her and skylar walked away.

-

malia was driving lydia, skylar and scott to canaan. on the ride there, skylar and scott both fell asleep in the backseat. skylar was dreaming of him again.

"s-stiles i-i'm g-gonna have a p-panic attack." skylar said, and then stiles looked at her, grabbing her hand.

"focus on something good skye. something that can bring you back. you can do this, i believe in you." stiles said to her, as she nodded and closed her eyes.