five

"Hey," I heard a raspy voice in my ear. I opened my eyes and was then blinded by the light from the windows. "Y/N." I turned around and was met with the cute smile on Dinah's face and her little dimples. She pulled me closer to her, leaving no space between us. I wrapped my arms around her snuggling in into her embrace. I looked up into her eyes, her smile brightened. "You make me feel funny." I raised my eyebrows at her. "A good kind of funny." A smile made its way to my face. "You make me feel funny too."

A faint sound of Barbie Girl started to play in the background. I started to laugh as Dinah hid her face in my neck. "Really?" I played with strands of her hair. "Stop judging me." Her voice was muffled. She lifted up and untangled herself from me, walking over to her bag.

My eyes stayed on the girl as she answered her phone. "What do you want? I was enjoying a peaceful slumber." I giggled at the girl's response. I rose up from the bed and walked over to my clothes, searching for my phone. I checked my pants pocket and pulled it out.

I have numerous messages from Ashley. I scrolled through my notifications and saw an email from Kristen.

"Shit," Dinah said as I was thinking it. The girls have an interview this morning and we were supposed to meet downstairs at 8:00 AM. It is verging on on 8:10, so I think we are screwed. I grabbed my stuff, but then remembered I currently don't have a key to my room.

"Okay. Can I just meet you guys there? I promise I'll be on time." I turned to look at the blonde. "Yeah, bye." She hung up and threw her phone on the bed. I did the same.

Dinah came towards me. "Looks like we're late. Usual for me, but not for you I assume." I felt my cheeks lightly blush because the girl was right, being late on my first day was my plans. She walked over and placed her arms around my waist. "I need to get back to my room. For clothes and.."

"You can just borrow some of mine. I can grab you some clothes, or even better how about you pick out my outfit. You are a working with wardrobe." She pulled out of our embrace and scrambled over to a humongous suitcase. She opened it and dragged it over to my feet. "Just pick what you want. I'm going to go brush my teeth." I gave her a thumbs up as I looked at her suitcase.

My eyes lit up. She has more clothes than I think she'll ever need for this trip. I pulled out an oversized shirt, a pair of jean shorts, and a black belt for me. I looked through for Dinah and saw a baby blue dress, laying it on the bed. As I walked over to the bathroom, Dinah came out, shooting me a smile.

After getting ready, we grabbed our phones. We both reached for them at the same time, our hands brushing lightly. Dinah's smile grew bigger. Yes I put my phone in my back pocket and headed towards the door. I held it open for Dinah and we got into the elevator.

Once we got into the quiet lobby I looked around and saw a clock. It is now 8:28 AM. We're are definitely screwed. Ugh! I would expect this from Ashley, not me. "Where are they?" Dinah was looking around for anybody we could recognize. Familiar blonde hair caught my eyes and I knew it was Kristen. "I see Kristen. She's over here, let's go." I started to head towards the blue-eyed girl.

Dinah grabbed my hand, but as we got closer to the others she let it go. Kristen started to walk over to us with an angry glint in her eyes."There you guys are! Oh my god, I literally was going to have a panic attack if you didn't come down any sooner." She walked over and grabbed my arm. "Sorry," I mumbled, getting in trouble is not my forte. She looked at me to Dinah. "I need to keep you two away from each other. Come on and Dinah the girls are outside waiting for you." The tall girl nodded her head, sending a smirk my way. "Bye, Y/N."

. . .

I got into the car and was met with a smack on the arm. "Ashley!" I turned towards the girl with her arms crossed in front of her chest. "That's what you get for not picking up your phone last night." I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone. Ashley snatched it out of my hands.