Part 40

(( the man left the room with a smile on his face chresanto couldn't even believe what he just saw.... Yn woke up realizing where she was .. ))

Yn:: why am i in here? what happened?

Chresanto:: bae you have diabetes ..when i got home you were shaking and screaming almost like i didn't know who you where..

Yn:: is the baby going to be okay?

Chresanto:: yes ..he or she is going to be ..and you can leave tonight

Yn:: what where is cattleyah?

Chresanto:: she's with niyah i asked her to watch her intill we get back home ..

Yn:: okay.

(( They checked out and left when back home cattleyah was already sleep and yn was tired too chresanto was beyond sleepy. so everybody in the house was sleep. chresanto was so tired but yet he couldn't get off his mind that yn's father had showed up in that hospital room...he didn't even want to tell her than because it just might stress her out and he doesn't want that it will just bring more drama into the family. ))

(( NEXT DAY ))

Yn:: *the door rang chresanto didn't hear it so she got up and went downstairs to answer it.* hello?

?? :: yn...i missed you.

Yn:: who are you?

?? :: im your father .. Real father..

Yn:: *yn couldn't even believe* com..come in..

(( he came in they sat down and with akward silence they just sat there.. looking at each other faces ))

Dad:: soo... how been things been going?

Yn:: fine...

Dad:: i see i have a grand daughter *looking at the girl toys on the floor*

Yn:: yea..Cattleyah she is turning 2 in two months.

Dad:: i love the name is beautiful .

Yn:: thank you.

Dad:: look i heard that your mom had passed away and... ((GCO))

Yn:: don't come in here with that bullshit.

Dad:: excuse me?

Yn:: HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! COME INTO MY LIFE ! IT'S BEEN ALMOST 18 YEARS! i spend this whole time with out no father and now you wanna come in?

Dad:: ima need you to watch yo mouth!

Yn:: WHAT! NIGGA YOU CAN'T TELL ME SHIT! YOU DON'T KNOW ME !

Dad:: *he standed up so did yn standing face to face* Ima need you to keep calm

Yn:: NO! WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU WHEN I GOT PREGNANT AT 17! IMA BOUT TO BE 19 YEARS OLD ! WITH A DAUGHTER ! A NOTHER ONE ON THE WAY! AND THEY BOTH DON'T HAVE GRANDPARENTS FROM ME !! WHERE WERE YOU AT?!

Dad:: yn lower yo damn voice

Yn:: i SAID NO! *her dad hand quickly came across her face..he smacked her leaving a red mark...chresanto saw it he ran down there and grabbed him*

Chresanto:: wtf is wrong you! Get out my house! *he opened the door*

Dad:: *laughs* you know what.. yn you are my daughter you have my blood i know how you think and when you ready to see me.. hit me up. *he left*

Chresanto:: baby are you okay? *he ran to yn and hugged her tightly*

Yn:: i hate him so much.. *tears coming from her face* i hate him sooo much...

T B C