Part 002 !

( After School everybody is in the parking lot of the school 

yn: Dang !

chresanto: everything okay?

yn: oh ... yeah . i just missed my bus .

chresanto: oh , i can drop if you want me too ?

yn: oh yeah . thank you .

chresanto: no problem .... so have you met the boys ?

yn: nope ,.

chresanto: *smile* come on. ayeee boys .... this is yn . & this is ( GCO )

yn: prod, ray , & prince

ray: damn , shawty know us from a back of a hand

yn: *smirks*

chresanto: she riding with us .

prince: yeah ....

Aubrey: calii that new girl i don't like that bitch really want it ! 

calii : speaking of her , it she like around our boyfriends ?!?!  *runs over there with aubrey*

aubrey: chresanto how many times have i told you to stop messing with these hoes !

chresanto: AUBREY !

yn: oh my god ......

chresanto: Yn im so sorry ! 

aubrey: SORRY ?! look her yn chresanto is mine okay ? & you need to fucking move ! 

chresanto: aubrey stop it ! you just going to put me out in front of everybody like that ! what the fuck wrong with you !

aubrey: i should be asking you that ! 

prince: *grabes yn's arm* come on i don't think you want to be in this .

aubrey: no ! calii let me go ! & prince let that dirty bitch go ! chresanto i swear you can be a little bitch ! 

chresanto: aubrey i can't do this shit no more ! we done , delete my number , & dont speak to me ! aye come on boys & yn lets go.

aubrey: chresanto im not through with you !

calii: calm down .... we are going to get that bitch trust me !

aubrey: lets go.

( chresanto drops off the boys )

chresanto: iight ,  i'll see yall later

prod: peice .

chresanto: *pulls off* do you mind if i go to my house right quick ? i got to do something.

yn: sure . & you live alone ?

chresanto: yhup , i been moved out but i still connect with my family.

yn: that's good.

chresanto: okay here we are ... wanna come in?

yn: yeah .

* they go in

yn: wow .... this is big to just have one person in it.....

chresanto: well my ex aubrey would spend a night with me alot , her parents didn't mind soo yeah.

yn: that must be nice...... 

chresanto: look i'm going to the backyard right quick ... you can look around if you want .

yn: okay . *he goes back there & yn makes her way upstairs & looks & goes into his room* this is huge asf , it smells weird though, well i guess i should just go back.

chresanto: *comes out of no where* see you found your way to my room.

yn: yhup.

chresanto: *walks toward her* you can sit if you want.

yn: thank you...... can i ask you a question even though it might sound stupid ?

chresanto: go ahead.

yn: are you a virgin?

chresanto: sadly no ..... I lost my virginity 2 years ago to aubrey....... yhup .... every since then i have sex more than i should ... It's not a good thing but i kinda like it.

yn: oh ....... 

chresanto: what about you ? are you a virgin?

yn: yes ... have not gave it up .. i think i'm just no good enough to lose it to anyone .

chresanto: wow .. you're a little to pretty to be a virgin.

yn: *giggles* i don't think so . 

chresanto: i'm being honest . plus you are sweet & nice & i like you even tho we just met today.

yn: yeah .... 

chresanto: have you had your first kiss?

yn: not that either

chresanto: well damn !

yn: yhup !

chresanto: will do you want to try it ?

yn: kiss ?

chresanto yeah .. kiss .

yn: okay?

chresanto: close your eyes.

yn: *closes her eyes* 

chresanto: *starts leaning towards her with his eyes closed , he was not nervous but she was , her hands where shaking , & as there lips touched she felt a huge shiver . & she liked it. as he pulled away* how was that?

yn: that was ..... just amazing ! *laughs* i never thought i would get that from a boy i really like .

chresanto: like ?

yn: ......... yeah like.

chresanto: yn..... i'm starting to like more than just friend.

yn: awe

*she starting falling into his eyes deeper & deeper she could not stop her self & they started kissing but non stop , he kissed back as he laid her back on top of her putting his hand in her shirt rubing her she wanted to stop but liked it so much , he started taking off her shirt , as she started taking off his , kicked off their shoes , santo kicked the door shut, they started to undress. when they where done undressing chresanto picked yn up & started stroking her , she started reaching for this that was not there , moaning even more . he went faster kissing her down from lips from bottom down . she wanted to scream as she start biting the pillow. & pulling her hair & she liked it & she thought it hurted at first but got use to the pain but felt so good too her , while she was busy having sex her mom was calling her phone, she didn't even know & her mom was mad worried but it didn't seem to come to yn's attention*

yn: uhhh !!! *moaning*

chresanto: too fast?

yn: no!  keep going ! yess ! right there ! *rolling her eyes in the back of her head*

chresanto: *slows down because she started fall asleep so was he.* goodnight yn .....

yn: goodnight ..

( Next day ) 

yn: *pops up & look around* oh my god ........ i didn't ...... i did ! shit !

chresanto: what happen ! ...

yn: we had sex last night! 

chresanto: *hits his head with his hand* shit !

yn: yeah shit !

TO be Continued ! (: votes , shares , & comments please .