Part 28

(( Yn ran upstairs she got cattleyah out of her crib quickly & put her baby in her bed .. carried her back to sleep she locked the door & even her bed room door she knew aubrey was up to some shit like that .. mean while After Calii left she ran home she had to go through this dark ally ..While she was walking aubrey caught her ))

Aubrey :: so ... you like running you're mouth now huh?

Calii :: huh ... ? wha...What are you talking about?

Aubrey:: damn ...Bitch you think im that stupid ?

Calii :: no ..no.. aubrey i don't..

Aubrey :: awe .. so you went to her house & told her .. *circling around Calii making her so nervous*

Calii :: OKAY! *she screamed starting to cry* I told her .. you're taking this too far .. aubrey..

Aubrey :: Look her little bitch *punches Calii to the ground* I will do anything if it takes killing or taken one of you motherfucker! *grabbing Calii hair's*

Calii :: please ..stop

Aubrey :: want me to stop ? *she pulls out a gun* stop what? *moving around*

Calii :: Aubrey you don't have to do thi... ((GCO))

Aubrey:: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Calii ;: *crying w/ her head down*

Aubrey :: all because of you .. i should just take you're life right now ..

Calii :: Aubrey im begging

Aubrey :: IF I HAVE TO TELL YOU ONE MORE TIME I WILL KILL YOU!!

Calii :: aub....

(( Auburey pulled the trigger ..shot her in the chest ..Calii laid face down on the ground bleeding out ..Someone heard the shot came out side & saw Aubrey with the gun in her hand & Calii laid on the ground .. Aubrey shot at that person..but she missed & took off running .. the person was her mother she quickly ran to calii ))

calii's Mom :: CALIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! *screaming to the top of her lungs.. her baby sister came out side* CALL THE POLICE !!!!! NOW !!!! *her baby sister called they got their quickly & rushed her to the hopital .. mean while with Ynn *

(( Roc came back from his dealers.. ))

Chresanto :: Baby ? open the door?

Yn :: *got up & unlocked the bed room door*

Chresanto: damn bae why you have the door locked ? mad at me or somthing ?

Yn :: No ... its nothing

Chresanto :: then why is our baby in here ?

Yn :: No reason i just wanted someone in her with me ..

Chresanto:: *he knew she was lying ..his phone began to rang ..* hello ?

Calii mother :: chresanto? Calii was shot ..

Chresanto:: what ?! when ?!

Calii Mother :: please just come ..

Chresanto:: okay .. *hangs up*

Yn :: what happened ?

Chresanto :: Calii was shot ..

Yn :: i think i know why ..

Chresanto :: what ?!

Yn :: Just grabbed your coat & cattleyah's coat & lets go !

(( They quickly rushed to the hospital... Yn already knew ... no guess or anything she just knew ))

T B C .