oo₅

update on the living situation? a mess. the schedule? a mess. my feelings? a definite mess. how has my life become such a chaos is such a short period of time? i mean, who manages to turn their whole life upside down like this? but let's not rush too much, this is how it all happened:

rewind to -5 days

"soo, girls. how is your living situation going? everything fine?", donghyuck asked koeun and me as we made our way towards the dressing rooms. "well, considering the fact that two people have to share a bed each and there's ten girls in a space for about four people, it's quiet good", i chuckled and koeun sighed:"yeah, life lesson learned: never let lami cook again!" we all laughed and then entered our dressing rooms.

"hina, it's your date with mark oppa today right", something in my stomach just turned around. "yeah", she smiled and a slight blush appeared on her cheeks. "honestly, you two look so cute together! i even read that the fans ship you two a lot!", hyerin squealed. "i kinda read that they ship mark oppa and haneul unnie the most", lami said. wait what? why? how? 

"yeah, but haneul and mark oppa won't ever happen because haneul has a contract she signed saying that after her debut she isn't allowed to date anyone for four years!", hina snapped, obviously offended. i was a little taken aback by her harsh voice so when luna spoke up i slightly gasped:"that's not that correct. the contract said that she isn't allowed to publicly date someone, not secretly" "ok, yeah but i won't start dating anyone in the next years anyways. a relationship isn't really my prior accomplishment", i said, trying to calm down the obviously heated conversation.

"good because you should really practice your dance moves a little to impress someone!" ouch. "um, excuse me but who did taemin praise for her precise dancing? haneul or you?", luna was getting way more offended than i was and when luna is offended it's armageddon. hina was about to open her mouth when koeun and i simultaneously stepped in between them and calmed them down. "girls, we still have to live with each other and killing the other isn't helpful at all!", koeun said and luna slowly started calming down again. "don't tell me, tell haneul's little bodyguard! acting all cute on camera but being a b*tch in real life! that's the kind of celebrity no one wants to see on television! try to find some talent before you open your mouth again!", i heard hina say and something inside of me clicked. 

"ok, originally i didn't want to say anything about this since we should get along with each other and fighting is just damn childish but i really don't understand your problem! ever since luna and i joined this show i have tried to be nice to all of you so that we could get along well but you keep making those nasty comments and give me judgmental looks every time i walk into the room. i have seriously no idea what i have done wrong that makes you hate me so much but i'm fine with it as long as you keep my members out of this! i am not letting you talk about my best friend like that and think you're getting away with it! yeah, i have this contract that i have signed so i won't be dating anyone in the next years. but at least i have a signed contract unlike you. but since dating is so important to you maybe it's good that you won't debut any time soon! have fun with mark all you want but i'll be the one working to have a great life when i'm old! i'm not sure how you want to get there unless you'll be able to date yourself upwards but truthfully, you're not that pretty!"

and then, the door opened...