Chapter 4: Chioma&Mercy urgent call &finding out some secrets from their mother.

A/N: To all I am so sorry for the delay on this chapter but I am not to be blame it is stupid Writer's block! but nevermind the important thing is that you will be able to read the chapter soon OK, so, thanks to all of you who supports my works. Golden-author.

It was now precisely three months since I live in my new mansion Prince Ekene bought for me, today was also the first day of February which means that in a few weeks time I will be twenty-one years old woohoo!.

It was still early in the morning it was precisely six-twenty-two I was in the kitchen making some bread rolls and hot chocolate tea, of course, although Prince Ekene was against me doing any domestic thing here, however, I couldn't wait until Amara and Adamma wake up.

I was starving, and it's not like I'm going to die if I do anything domestically either and in this case, I would rather do the domestic work for myself to save my life because at least I will still be alive but if I have to wait until Amara wakes to prepare breakfast for me I would be dead already So, I went ahead and prepare something for myself Prince Ekene have to understand that too.

Soon, after the bread rolls were finished in the oven so I took them out and place three on a plate for myself and take up my cup of hot chocolate and walk to the dining table in the dining hall and took a seat at the table after gracing my food I start to eat I turn on the TV a program was on but I didn't wanna watch it so I search for something better to watch until I saw a movie call My sister, My Child, it was a Nollywood movie it sounded interesting to me and so I started watching it, it was getting quite interesting, when I hear my phone ring and I wonder who could that be now but nevertheless I got my phone and answer the call as I look at the screen I see it was a private number calling.

Chioma and Private no caller convo.

Chioma: "Hello, Good morning, who is this may I ask?."

Amarachi: "Goodmorning ma' this is Chioma mother nuh vex ma' if this is not Chioma phone."

Chioma: "It's me Mama, hi mama how are you?" Is everything OK, back home how is papa and the rest of the family say hi to them for me."

Amarachi: "Everybody is fine in the village but I call you for a completely different reason my daughter you have to come back to the village I have something to tell you Chioma my daughter and tomorrow morning you should be on your way to Amaezie village but please nuh vex o."

Chioma: "What is it that you have to tell me mama is it something bad?."

Amarachi: "Yes, my daughter it is a very bad situation it is so bad that I can't tell you over the phone you have to come back to Amaezie you can bring Mercy with you too if you want nuh vex o bye my daughter we will see tomorrow OK."

Chioma: "OK, bye mama I will see you and everyone else tomorrow by the grace of God."

After our goodbyes and we both hang up.

I immediately send a text to my sister Mercy and inform her about my trip to the village tomorrow and ask her if she would like to join me maybe she could come with me, but before I got any reply from her I thought I could go to DRESS CODE and buy some really beautiful wrappers, shoes, bubas, geles, and Jewelry for my mom and then I could get some new Sokotos, and Bubas and maybe two pair of shoes and some sandals for my father I would buy those in the men clothing store a few blocks away from DRESS CODE.

I send texts to the others too, asking if they would like to join me at DRESS CODE but unfortunately, I forgot that they were also learning their English and the etiquettes of city life too, but Mercy send me a reply finally and her answer was yes she was coming to the village with me tomorrow I wonder what mama have to tell me what was this situation?.

After having a bath and I got dressed I was finally ready to go shopping for mama and papa and maybe I will buy something for my brother too...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!