Oh I'll miss you

Miss you from the bottom of my heart

Didn't want to leave

But I have to go

See you soon

Soon enough to miss you

Yeah

Don't blame me

Didn't know it was gonna happen

Couldn't even guess

But woah ooh

She finishes up with the pre chorus and chorus.

Wow, deep.

"Were going back to New York," Alyssa quietly announces.

"Aw, but you guys just came!" I tell them, as I embrace them into a hug.

"Yeah, we know. But we have a big project for school to finish," Claire chuckles.

"Ohh well if you ever need help," I offer.

"Sure," Alyssa shrugs.

"But nice song," I change the subject.

"Oh thanks," Claire thanks me.

Wait until Sara hears the news. But I wonder how it's going over there..hopefully better than what just happened..

*Diamond's POV*

For the past 5 minutes, Sara's been mouthing to go sit next to Connor..and ohh, she must've ok...

I go to the booth Connor was at. "Hey," I greet him.

"Hey, your Diamond White right?" He asks.

"Yeah, and Connor Maynard?" I ask him.

He nods. "But I have a question."

"Yes?" I ask him what his question is.

"Why does Alex think I have something against you? Like he asked me if it was ok to invite you to Sara's surprise birthday party--ok nevermind that. But the thing is, I don't even know you," Connor confesses.

"Um, so Maya, Sara's friend, kind of made up a lie to protect a secret of mine," I explain briefly to him.

"Ohh well she went to great lengths," he chuckles.

"Yeah. But Sara and Alex want us to "make up, so. How do we do that?" I ask with a giggle.

"Just follow my lead," Connor says, as he calls over a waitress.

"Yes, sir. What would you like?" The lady asks Connor.

"One classical strawberry with two straws, please," Connor requests.

The waitress nods with smile, walking off.

Wow, Connor.

"Seriously, the two straw milkshake move?" I ask him with a giggle.

"What? Are you insulting my way of.." Connor fades.

I giggle.

Now I can see why Maya chose Connor for her cover. But Alex still has my hart...ugh.

*Alex's POV*

Sara's right, I am more excited about tomorrow than her. But I wanna see her reaction to huge surprise-surprises. But I'm happy that she's happy about Diamond--not that I'm not happy for her..

I intertwine my hands with Sara's.

"What's the big deal, Aiono?" Sara giggles.

"Seeing Diamond and Connor having a good time..it just made me--"

"Ok, you can how sappy you wanna be tomorrow. Just not now," Sara giggles, letting go of my hands.

"Oh may I know why, Sariwa?" I ask using one of her nicknames.

"Just don't be that excited for my birthday. I need to be excited too," Sara explains.

"Fine, but just know that even if you look happier than me. I'm the happier one," I tell her.

"Uh huh, why you say that?" She asks.

"Because I have my Sarbear," I giggle.

"Seriously stop being sappy please," she warns me again, she sounds serious this time.

"Ok," I nod. 

"I wonder what's taking Maya," Sara says, checking her phone.

"Oh, well I have to go. Maya wants me there," Sara frowns.

We both get up and I walk her out.

"It's ok. I'll see my sarbear tomorrow," I embrace her into a hug.

"Yeah. I wanna how Pablo makes my day this time," she giggles, as she kisses my cheek. She walks off.

Ok now, I'm on Diamond and Connor--Diamonnor duty.

  *Sara's POV*

If Maya called me, then it is definitely worth leaving Alex for...

"Hey, what's up? I got your text," I walk into the living room, seeing Claire, Alyssa, and Maya embraced in a hug.

They release. Wow, they looked they've been crying.

"Oh, you're here. Finally," Maya says, wiping her tears.

"What happened?" I ask them. "You guys look like you came from a funeral."

"Sara, Claire and Alyssa..they are going back to New York," Maya's voice breaks.

I embrace her into a hug.

There goes a happy birthday eve...But I guess it is time to say goodbye. I mean I still don't get how they got away from home for about 5 days..

*Claire's POV*

I honestly don't wanna go back to NYC, but you know parents.. But I'm glad I had to witness one of the most sweetest friendships on the earth. Saraya wasn't lying about being Rowbrina Jr. 

"Alyssa, our ride is waiting," I tell her.

"Ok, I guess. See you soon?" Alyssa uses a quote from the song.

"Of course," Maya nods.

They walk out, taking their luggage.

Well goodbye, Charlotte. I had a great time.

*Alex's POV*

Tomorrow's the day, and I'm so excited to see Sara's reactions to my songs! I already came up with the guest list. So let's create a group chat.

--Group Chat with Sabrina, Peyton, Diamond, Connor, Maya, Claire, and Alyssa--

Me: hey guys, guess what tom is?!

Claire/ Alyssa: we're sorry, we can't come ;(

Me: aw man ;( But Sab, Pey, & Maya can make it right?

Sabrina/Peyton: ofc we wanna see all the salex<3

Maya: duh its my best friend's bday party!

Diamond/Connor: same peybrina<3

This is gonna be a small but exciting party.. I'm gonna make Sari's 18th a birthday she'll never ever forget...