"Its time for the cake," he declared and the oak doors opened. A chef entered the hall and was pushing a trolley. On it was a six-layer cake, with pink cream on top of it. The biggest cake that she had ever seen. Seth grabbed her arm and looped it through his, they walked to his father.

          The cake arrived in front of them and Seth took the knife. He leaned to her ear. "Cut the cake with me," he whispered and Rose held the knife with him. They both sliced the cake, together. 

            The ceremony ended at midnight, and Rose was exhausted. She never thought that her wedding day would be this tiring. The new husband and wife walked toward another building in the palace, escorted by their family behind them.

          Rose and Seth finally reached a one storey tall building with two chambers. The building was more modern compared to the other old ones. Probably because it was still fairly new.

           The walls were covered with light brown and white wallpaper. A green coffee table, and two two-seater blue couches was placed in the middle; between the two chambers. One room on the left and one on the right. In front, there was a small garden; with plants, bushes and flowers and a bench. Everything was perfect. 

             "As you can see, there are two chambers in this building. Seth, you'll be sleeping in the right, while Rose, you in the left. All your belongings have been brought here," King Edward told his son and daughter-in-law.

            "If you two want to hang out together, you can just sit in here," he pointed at the couches. "Or you can hang around in the garden," he explained. Rose nodded and was delighted as she didn't have to share a bed with Seth.

              Meredith shook her head. "If it was up to me, I would let you both share a chamber," she protested. "You're old enough," Rose and Seth's eyes widened. "No!" They shouted simultaneously, hands up in the air. They both stared at each other; realising that they had finally found something in common. Everyone stared at them.

             "It'll be...... inconvenient" Rose gave an excuse and waved her hands to her new family. "Seth and I just knew each other so I'm not ready," her cheeks turned cherry-red and she nimble with her fingers.

             "She's right!" Seth agreed in a second. "Plus, we're still school so we'll have homework!" He supported. Rose crinkled her nose. "What a stupid idea!" She thought. Meredith sighed. If it was up to her, she wanted a great-grandchildren as soon as possible. "Fine, if you say so," she gave in. Queen Carla cleared her throat.

              "Before you go to sleep, may I speak to you for a while, Princess Rose," she asked. Rose nodded and followed her to the garden. They sat on the bench in the garden. "It must be hard for you, to cope with all this," she started. 

           "But you've made your choice, Rose so you'll have to live with it," she put her hands on her thigh and pulled a deep breath. "Honestly, I've always wanted Seth to marry a royalty and not a commoner."

               Rose looked down and felt slightly offended. "But the King passed away and he left his last wish to us. He said that it was time for a royalty to marry a commoner, to strengthen the bond between the ruler and its people," Carla continued.

      "I understand," Rose drawled. "I don't want this to happen either but I didn't have a choice," 

            Queen Carla beamed at her daughter-in-law. "I see. But nothing could change now that you're married to Seth. I'm just hoping that you'll take care of him, and treat him well," she smiled gently. Rose nodded but didn't promise anything. She just couldn't. Rose suddenly yawned.